Epilogue. 1880 

The high-pitched squeals of laughter echoed off the walls of the Bradford Park nursery, cascading throughout the entire estate. The little occupants didn't have a care in the world. They were just simply happy.
Watching their children running around the nursery, Garrett and Rachel felt blessed and fortunate. They had been married for six years and had two beautiful children. They felt incredibly lucky.
Charles was five years old and a little bundle of energy. He was a spitting image of his father, with dark brown curls and dark green eyes. He loved learning new things, as well as playing with his little sister and cousins.
Three year old Eliza had the same energy as her older brother. With her mothers chestnut brown curls and blue eyes, she was considered quite the beauty. She was curious about everything around her, and adored learning as well. She also loved playing with her brother and cousins.
Benjamin and Felicity came to visit Garrett and Rachel whenever possible. They always brought Anthony and Cornelio with them so that they could play with Charles and Eliza. They enjoyed spending time with each other.
Arthur and Margaret came to visit as well, bringing George and Maria with them. The siblings relished spending time together whenever they could. There was never a dull moment.
Roger and Vivian didn't come to visit as often. They were much too occupied taking care of Thomas and Cecily. As expected, they spoiled their children with everything there a little hearts desired.
Nicolle adored being a grandmother. She loved all of her grandchildren equally, but was secretly glad two of them would become nobleman of society. She spoiled them with love and affection, as well as a few sweet treats from time to time.
Life was beautiful for everyone involved. Each couple had love and happiness, as well as a family. Their marriages were not perfect of course, but they resolve their issues with civilized conversations and without yelling at each other. Love had brought each couple together. And that love would never be taken away.