Character profile and prologue

(U can change hair, skin, eye, clothing color but you can't change the actual clothes, the crown or the wings.)

Name: Y/n L/n
Alias: Flower, N/n, Angel, Princess, Vice grand master/ex-vice grand master.

Race: Angel (not goddess, explain in prologue)
Gender: Female (I would do nonbinary but y/n being a girl is actually important for the story.)
Age: around 4000 years old.
Birthday: B/d
Height: y/h
Weight: y/w
Hair color: y/hc
Eye color: y/ec
Blood type: y/bt

Relationships: m/n (mother)(dead).
Elaine (friend)(dead).
Meliodas (best friend).
Every Elizabeth up to this one (best friends) (dead).
Diane (best friend).
Ban (friend).
King (friend).
Gowther (best friend).
Merlin (friend).
Escanor (friend).
Zaratras (mentor) (dead).
King Bartra (boss) (friend)
Affiliations: seven deadly sins. Liones. Angel race. Stigma (former). Holy knights (former)
Occupation: Princess of the angels. Vice-GrandMaster (former). Member of stigma (former)
Rank: Diamond (former) Vice-GrandMaster (former.)

Abilities: confusion (can make your opponent dizzy). Telekinesis. (Can move objects and living creatures whit the mind.) Protection (you can creat a material that nothing whit demon blood can get through). (you will unlock more as you go)
Sacred Treasure: Wind breaker. (A bow and arrow. The user can either heal or gravely poison someone depending on their intentions. Only one who has learned to use it is Y/n)
Weaknesses: any sort of metal. She is unable to destroy it and it burns her skin and clothes. Metal can also go through her magical ability Protect, even by someone with demon blood.

Prologue.

Once upon a time, Britannia had 6 races. The 6th race was called Angels. They where your typical tricksters and was the middle ground between demon and goddess. These creatures wielded the power of chaos as they where capable of both good and evil. When angels die they got a second life as humans. The humans would follow the angels and serve them, as angels was the way humans "reproduced." But when humans realized they had other ways of reproducing they cast aside the angels and took over.

The angels had no longer any place to stay nor any food but they were strong warriors. So strong that the goddess clan decided that if the angels worked under them and served them in battle they would give the angels shelter and food. The angels accepted and slowly they morphed to looking like goddesses more and more.

One day however, the demons decided they wanted to eradicate the angels. Their entire people where destroyed, all angels over 100 years can only die in battle, or when their wings get cut of which works for any age. But one survived unlike the rest. Their princess and commander, Y/n L/n, survived because Meliodas, the demon kings eldest son, took pity on her. He cut off her right wing and then captured her instead. It turns out however, thanks to the power of chaos still flowing in the angel, that some demons, like Meliodas, became infatuated whit Y/n and convinced the demon king that the next heir would get Y/n as their wife to reproduce the strongest child there would be.

But after a while Meliodas grew a soft spot for Y/n and he started to sneak her out, just to hang out really. One day they meet an onld friend Y/n had, Elizabeth the goddess. The three quickly became good friends, both Elizabeth and Meliodas even loved Y/n. Elizabeth helped the two escape to a better life where they could be... just them. But this started a long war between the races. Y/n, Meliodas and Elizabeth together whit the giant king and first fairy king started a group called stigma and fought against the demons.

Gowther the demon used his doll to seal the demons for good, but while y/n was recovering, Meliodas and Elizabeth decided they would fight their parents once and for all. They failed and both became cursed, Meliodas whit eternal life and Elizabeth whit eternal reincarnation. If Elizabeth ever got her memories back she would die after 3 days and Elizabeth, Meliodas and Y/n was always destined to meet. Y/n and Meliodas saw dozens of Elizabeth's and every death hurt more than the next.

After about 2965 years y/n and Meliodas split up, so the at least one of them would get a break from the heartbreak again. Meliodas became the head knight in Danafal while Y/n became vice grand master in Liones. However after an "accident" at Danafal Meliodas instead moved whit y/n to Liones where Meliodas joined the holy knights and started a group called the Seven Deadly Sins, full of convicted criminals. Y/n became quick friends whit them and they all worked together, however one day the sins and Y/n became framed for the murder of Grand Master Zaratras, Y/n's mentor and father figure. The sins and Y/n split up and now Y/n lived out in a smal town called Bernia.