Chapter 14: The Legends, Provoked.

(At the end game of this season now. I am very happy, because I have now come further than I did last time I wrote Broken wing, and this book is already double the length. I put so much love and care into this story and I hope you who read this like it. If anyone is wondering I will also try to include the two 2d animated movies. The first one after season 1.5/2 and the second one before the epilogue of season 5.)

__

"Hey, Ban." King said. "Did you have an extra one of those outfits?" The gang were all back at the bore hat. And as they do almost every day now, they had a celebration and drank booze.  Ban had somehow magically gotten a new outfit it seemed, which King noticed when Ban was carting two barrels of booze. "Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village." Ban said. "Stole, you mean?" Gowther asked.

"This looks so good!" Hawk said who admired the food Ban had made. "Hawk, mind your manners." Diane said. "Yes please." Y/n said and giggles. "I would like to have food when we are supposed to eat." "I wouldn't eat it all!" Hawk said. "Sure." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Leaving already?" Meliodas asked Cain who was about to take off. Y/n ran up to the two and stood besides Meliodas. "It would be nice if you stayed for dinner." Y/n said. "Or at least a drink." "Thanks, but I won't trouble you any longer." Cain said. "Seeing you both again is enough." "Alright." Both said, with a hint of disappointment. "One last thing before I go." Cain said. "Keep in mind that if you are seeing traces of Liz whenever you look at that princess, uh... Well, never mind. Until we meet again, Meliodas and Y/n!" Cain then walked away. "See you!" Y/n said and waved him off. "Be careful!" "Take care!" Meliodas said.

"Hope we see him again." Y/n said and watched as he left. "Hopefully. Even if he is starting to get old." Meliodas said.

_

It was now early evening and the gang were ready to eat and drink. "Nice to meet you, Sir Gowther." Elizabeth said. "My name is Elizabeth, I'm the third princess of Liones. Would you please consider joining all of us in our quest to save the kingdom from the Holy Knights?" "No." Gowther said. "No?" The others said in unison, they seemed very surprised. Y/n who sat to the side giggled a little.

"This isn't the first time we've met." Gowther explained. "Really?" Elizabeth said. She didn't have any memories of meeting Gowther before. "We crossed paths once before in Ordan." Gowther said. "And before that, you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child." "Huh?" Elizabeth said in surprise. "Well what do you know, so she was the little runt always hanging around the king." Ban said and scratched the back of his head. "How weird!" Diane giggled. "I totally don't remember that."

"Show respect when you speak to her Highness." King whispered to Gowther. "I beg your pardon, Princess." Gowther said. "Oh, sure." Elizabeth said. "So un, think you could tell me if I met Lady Y/n before too by any chance?" "A few times." Y/n said and took a small sip of her drink. "When I meet the king, you were usually there." "Oh, I can't remember that." Elizabeth said. "It's understandable, it was never anything important enough that you would remember it." Y/n said. "But Gowther, can you now answer the real question, wanna join up with us?" "I think I should. It was the king and you who appointed me to the Seven Deadly Sins." Gowther said. "So the least I can do in return is submit to yours and his daughter's wishes." "Great!" Meliodas said. "And with you? Our Seven Deadly Sins count is up to five. Now let's get drunk to celebrate!" "We would have gone drunk either way." Y/n said and giggled. "You had already planned out we would drink."

"Cheers!" Diane said. "Cheers!" King said and they made a toast. Diane's mug was an entire barrel which looked kinda funny. "So good!" Diane said. She then picked up an animal leg from the table where Ban, Meliodas and Y/n sat.

"I hope you brought your A game, Captain." Ban said. "Less talking, more drinking!" Meliodas said. "Why don't you join in, princess? It would be a lot more fun." Ban suggested. "You both know I don't drink alcohol. Only exception is Bernia ale" Y/n said. "Someone needs to take care of ya all when you become shit drunk." Ban and Meliodas just laughed and started to gulp down ale.