Chapter 11: Bloodcurdling Canon

__

"Matrona has started things off with a ferocious preemptive strike!" Lovehelm commentated. Meliodas pulled his head up and Diane got ready to strike an other punch. "I'm not gonna let you get away with any of your exudes today!" Diane said and struck a downturned punch right before Meliodas, the force of it made Meliodas' hair move like it was blowing pretty hard outside. "Look, I had no other choice." Meliodas defended as he jumped back. "Y/n didn't want me to go easy on her." "That's enough out of you!" Diane screamed and tries to punch Meliodas agin while he dodged. Ban was giggling and Y/n elbowed him. "It's not funny." Y/n said.

The force from Diane's punches made it blow like crazy around. "This might get ugly if I don't fight for real." Meliodas said and both started to fist fight each other. Y/n sighed and looked at it all. "And just cus I am hurt..." she mumbled in annoyance and rubbed her eyes with her palms. The entire rock they where standing on started to crack like crazy as they both kicked around and punched each other.

"You're such a jerk captain!" Diane screamed and hit him with a gigantic punch that Meliodas defended by putting his arms up in a cross. But then they stoped. And the other sins plus Y/n froze up too. They could feel something approach, something dangerous. They needed to get the civilians out.

The crowd became disappointed. "What's going on?" A guy said. "Is it over?" An other asked. "What's going on? Don't leave us having!" "Start fighting!" "Did those two strain themselves so hard they peed their pants or something?" Hawk asked. Y/n could see glances made by the others. So her, Ban and King walked up on stage. "My real identity is Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins." Meliodas said. "I'm Meliodas, the Dragon Sin! We're taking over Vaizel, everything here belongs to us now!"

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out this town!" Meliodas said and pointed a finger to the sky. "Understand? If you don't, we're gonna kill you all!" The crowd started to mumble and didn't seem to believe them. "You're not fooling anyone, you brat!" A man said. "What he said, you don't look a thing like 'em!"

Y/n decided to reveal her wings to make the people to leave. "He told you to scram." Y/n said. Y/n plucked a feather from her wing and turned it to steel, burning her fingers slightly. "So scram before we cut you into pieces." She threw the feather and, like she intended, narrowly missed a man's head. The crowd seemed to believe them now and ran for their life's, making Y/n smirk.

Then fiery balls came out of the sky as the people screamed even more and ran. A giant one was about to hit the arena but Meliodas used full counter which sent the fire ball away. "Damn, they're here already?" Meliodas said. "If you and Diane didn't have a petty fight we could have evacuated sooner." Y/n said "too bad I left Windbreaker at the bar, so no healing I'm afraid." "That's too bad." King said, who was in his human form at the moment. "That equipment's sacred treasure class." "It sure is. I bet Guila's gotten a lot stronger than she was in the Necropolis. What's worse is that it's three this time." Meliodas said. "Feels like she is stronger." Y/n agreed. "How can someone become so much stronger in just a day or two, it's insane." "We'll have to figure that out." Meliodas said. "Let's split up from now. Me and Y/n since they are looking to take her, and the rest you go alone." Everyone nodded and ran separate ways.

-

"It's been a while now, Meliodas, Vice Grabdmaster." Guila said. Of course they where unlucky enough to catch a fight with a knight. Their real goal was to find Elizabeth who disappeared in the chaos. But Meliodas couldn't leave Y/n here nor send her alone, that would put a risk of Y/n being taken, but they needed to find Elizabeth. Meliodas sighed and turned to Y/n. "Look for her, get her and get to the bar. Do not let anyone in and be careful." Meliodas ordered. Y/n nodded and ran away before Guila could trap her in a battle.