Chapter 6: A touching reunion.

(Sorry it took a while. I have been very sick these past weeks.)
__

Y/n was outside in the rain, practicing her telekinetic skills. Trying to focus the rain into one point. But it was hard and it made her head hurt. "I can't do it, it hurts to much." Y/n said. At this point in her life, she was at least 200 years old, about a preteen in looks if she was human. "Oh, but nothing is perfect when you do it for the first time, practice is what makes perfect." M/n said and then looked back at the spot where they where trying to combine all the rain. "Now, let's try again."

-

Y/n woke up from her Dream, she looked outside from the windowsill where she slept. She looked at the night sky and after a while decided to take some fresh air. She opened the window and went outside to lay on the roof, looking at the sky.

"You up too?" She heard someone ask. She looked to her side and saw Ban, laying on the roof. "Just memories." Y/n said. "Yeah... me too." Ban said. "Even fell out of the bed." He said,to try and make a joke but it came out awkward in the moment.

"Can I guess who you're thinking about?" Y/n asked. "Sure, you'll never guess it anyways." Ban said cockily. "Hm... maybe a fairy." Y/n said. "A girl to be exact. Blond hair, and a white dress. Maybe her name is Elaine." Ban flinched in surprise and sat up. "You can read minds?" Ban asked and inched away from her. "No, I can't read minds." Y/n said. "But I have been able to puzzle up your past. But why are you so sad, aren't you her killer?"

Ban became quite and looked away, it made Y/n chuckle. "Just pulling your leg. It's the red demon right? There's a corpse of it there and I figured you killed it." "Yeah... But... I still feel like a murder. I could have saved her, if I tried. I could have forced her to drink it. But instead I let her force me, because deep down, I still wanted eternal life more than her. Deep down my greed still laid. Because I was scared." Ban admitted and laid down again. "I'm horrible." "Your not horrible." Y/n said. "Just human."

They laid in silence for a while, until Ban's curiosity broke it. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Go for it." Y/n said and looked up at the stars. "What are you? You have the looks of a goddess. But I thought they where long gone." Ban said. "Your not right. But it's close." Y/n said. "I'm an Angel, they died out thousands of years ago. I'm the last one left standing."

"What killed them?" Ban asked, now looking at her. "Demons." Y/n said. "They felt threatened by the goddess using the angels to their advantage. One day a bunch of demons came and attacked. They killed and slaughtered every last one. But the one supposed to kill me took pity on me. Me and that demon had a rocky start but we grew closer. He helped me escape." "A nice demon? Huh." Ban said whit a chuckle, not taking her seriously. "Next day you'll tell me that Hawk is a flying pig." "I'm serious." Y/n said. "Just like you are human, they are too. Nobody in this world is good or evil." Y/n walked inside again and sat on her windowsill.

-

Y/n looked around at all the other kids. Playing whit their magic. Y/n could barley make sparks happen and she was older than them. She turned away from her window and hugged her knees. M/n noticed her daughters distress and sat beside small y/n, now even a little older. Maybe 250 years old.

"What's the matter, my dear?" M/n asked and stroked her daughters hair. "I'm pathetic. I'm about to lead an army soon and I can barley use telekinesis yet. All the other kids out there have already unlocked their special powers." Y/n said. "Angels are supposed to be some of the most magically talented races and I'm supposed to be it's leader. Yet children 100 years younger than me are more capable." Y/n started to cry a little and m/n wiped her tears. "Your just a late bloomer, I was too. You'll become the strongest and most talented angel one day. I promise."
-