Chapter 4: Even if you die along the way.

__

"Impossible! Nobody could live after that much poison." The doctor said. "Too stubborn to die, I see. No matter, you didn't need to be dead, as long as I take you both to the kingdom." The knight got closer to the girls and, out of sheer reflex, Y/n threw out the knight through the window and he ran of. 'Huh, I thought my telekinesis didn't work on metal or iron. Must be from all my training.' Y/n thought and looked at Elizabeth and Hawk.

"Morning princess, and you too of course porky." Y/n said. "I'm sorry, but is it really you standing there?" Elizabeth asked. "It is a 100% me in flesh and blood." Y/n said. "Oh, thank goodness! I thought you where dead!" Elizabeth said and hugged Y/n. "Nah, simple poison like that can't take me out." Y/n said and hugged back.

"Hey, where are we? And where did Meliodas and Diane go?" Y/n asked. "Where at the town of Dalmally, which is right by Baste Prison. Meliodas and Diane went to the prison so you would heal up after you woke up." Elizabeth said. "Who was that guy?" Y/n asked looking at where the Holy Knight ran. "A Holy Knight who said his name was Golgius. From the looks of things, it's pretty clear that he's after both of you. That quack over there was working whit him too." Hawk said and they looked over at where the doctor once stood. "He's gone?" Elizabeth asked.

"He hightailed it! Come on!" Hawk said and was about to run away until Elizabeth grabbed hawks ear. "Wait!" She said "Lady Y/n's injuries haven't fully healed yet!" "Elizabeth... that hurts!" Hawk said. "It's fine Elizabeth." Y/n said. "The burns are completely gone, I feel like new!" "Are you sure?" Elizabeth asked and looked around Y/n's body to see any remains of the burns. "Yup, yup! I'll just get dressed and then let's go, shouldn't go out there in my underwear." Y/n said.

_

"I narrowly escaped there. So they was Y/n, the Vice Grandmaster. I chose to make my exit at precisely the right time then. Fascinating indeed " The knight said, the gang heard him just around the corner.

"I wouldn't really said you made the exit." Y/n said. "Impossible! How did they find me?" Golgius said. "My nose can sniff out slop from a mile away, so you better not underestimate it!" Hawk said. "Is that honestly true?" Elizabeth asked. "Yup. Disgusting, huh?" Hawk answered. "Tell me, who ordered you to swipe me and the princess to the kingdom." Y/n demanded the knight. "Otherwise, I'll have to beat you black and blue."

"Of course! I surrender!" Golgius said and raised his hands in surrender. Y/n saw blades release from his hands. "To be honest, I'm very much a coward by nature. Combat isn't to my liking. Particularly when my adversary is the Ex-Vice Grandmaster of the Holy Knights." The blades came at Y/n and Elizabeth but, by reflex again, Y/n used telekinesis and shoot them away. "I released those blades when I raised my hands. You were able to see me do it?" Y/n never answered him.

"There you are, Sir Golgius! I've been looking for you." The doctor said. "Hey, it's that quack!" Hawk said. "Now I know I wasn't able to end the girls life, all right? But I still poisoned her as I was told! A deal's a deal. Please return my daughter as promised!" The doctor begged. The gang heard a sound behind them and the knight was gone. "He's gone." Y/n said. "Whoa, where'd he go?" Hawk asked. "Stay close, Elizabeth." Y/n said and took Elizabeth's hand. Y/n looked back at the doctor. "And come to think of it, when that guy first showed up in your room, it was from out of nowhere too." Hawk added.

"No need to shout." The knight said by the doctor. 'He must be turning invisible.' Y/n thought. "I shall reunite you whit your daughter." "T-thank you sir! She means everything to me." Dr. Dana said. "Doctor! Get away from there!" Y/n warned, she could already guess what was coming. "I shall send her to join you in the afterlife." The knight said, he appeared behind the doctor and stabbed Dana in the back.