Chapter 13 - The Final Showdown

Akira's P.O.V

(Rivers in the Desert - Persona 5)

We've been fighting the holy grail for a couple of minutes, as I remembered about the annoying will of the people lines above him.

"Crow! Can you get up there and slash the lines?" I say as he dodges an Arrow of Light.

"Of course I can. Make a distraction please." He said as he ran to a destroyed cylinder, hiding behind it.

"Hey, Grail! We'll win this fight, and you're going down!" I say.

"Hmph, know your place, foolish masses!" The Holy Grail started to charge its power.

Crow moves up and gets into position as Ann uses Agidyne, dealing massive damage to the grail.

"Will of the-"

"Crow now!" I yell as Crow slashes the veins of the people, cutting off the masses.

"What!?"

"Everyone! All out attack!" We rushed to the Holy Grail as it stopped talking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I heavily sigh as we finish the all out attack.

"Finally, he's done fo-"

"Ahahahahahaha!"

I quickly grab my sword, and point it at the oversized cup in the room.

"How are you still living!?"

"You may have fought me....but only at my lowest." The room shakes as we all try to keep our balance, and is the room flying!?

"ACK-" I stabbed my sword into the floor as I held onto it.

Everyone was trying to stay still as the walls around us fell off...

I look forward to seeing the biggest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"The masses will lose, and I bring upon destruction to all!" That stupid cup...turned into a giant skyscraper.

(Persona 5 - Yaldabaoth)

"W-what the hell!?" Skull said as we all got up and grabbed our weapons.

I take out my sword from the ground and point it again.

"We will take you down! Even if you're a god!" I yell.

"Then try to take down one!" Demiurge yelled as he started shooting multiple arrows of light at us. We started to dodge and block them as I reflected one back at him.

However, it reflected back at me.

"Gah!" I coughed out blood as I fired Eiagon at the false god, dealing a bit of damage.

"Crow!" Joker said as he changed his persona to Yoshisune, charging up his power.

I slowly start getting back up, as the Holy Grail laughs.

"You will fall before God himself!" A bunch of hands started to appear as a bunch of various items appeared.

"Wait, these are basically the Seven Deadly Sins(™)!" I yelled as we all started attacking the arms.

One tried to fire ink at me as I dodged and fired Eiagon at it, making it fall down.

One by one we took out the arms, as Demiurge pouted.

"I had planned something like this would happen." 

He- Stop. (Wait wh-) "I banish thee author into the shadow realm." (NOO-)