Chapter 11 - Prison of Regression

(Ok first I just want to say...500!? I AM IN SHOCK. THANKS SO MUCH- I WAS ONLY AT 300 LIKE THREE DAYS AGO-)

We all enter mementos as I equip this sword Joker got me.

"Thanks for the weapons, Joker." I said as he grinned.

"No problem, we need all we got to save the masses, right?" He said as I nodded.

"Okay team, we head out to the depths, there was another gate after Shido's mementos floor, so we'll check it out."

We got in the car, and fast traveled all the way to the bottom, as that gate opened and we entered.

The place was...where all of the subway stations ended.

"Huh. Does anyone also see that giant door or is that just me?" Skull said as we all looked.

"That door can only be opened from outside, so when we go in, we can't go back." Oracle said.

"Good thing we're at our best." Joker said.

"Well then, if we purge mementos, then no more metanav. Let's do this." I say as everyone enters the door.

The door closed behind us, as we started to navigate our way through mementos.

"..Excuse me, but what the living hell is that persona you have, Akira?" I say as I point to the giant..green thing.

"Oh, that's Mara."

"...I don't even want to ask."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reach the third floor...as we enter another prison block.

"Oh? You look real cute in a kitty outfit~"

We all snapped to turn at the voice, as it belonged to...

"Kamoshida!?" Panther and Skull say.

"Oh, don't worry. I didn't actually mean that, I've already learned my lesson." The shadow's tone changed to gloomy.

"Wait a minute, if he's here.." I quickly look around, and then I see him.

"What? Of course I would be here as well, considering the fact the phantom thieves took me down." I clenched my fists, as I looked at him, with that stupid face of his.

"If anything, Okumura didn't deserve to die. You deserve to die, Shido!" I pulled out my gun as Joker kicked it out of my hand.

"...Crow. This isn't the answer." He said as I regained my self control.

"....Sorry." I say.

"I just hate his guts."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We jump into what seems to be the palace treasure room.

"Woah! That's a big treasure!" Skull said as we noticed the giant cup in the middle.

"There's no way we could go and take this all the way back..." Mona said.

"Then why don't we destroy it?" I said before I got cut off by...something.

"Gahahahahahahaha!"

Everyone looked around immediately.

"Who's there!?"

"Foolish thieves...and you!" The voice was talking about me.

"What about me?"

"You were on the side of destruction, yet you had a change of heart...Thus I deem you just as bad as them, which is why I, the Holy Grail, will purge you out of existence!"