Chapter 8 - The Ark

Y/N P.O.V

I sit in my room, curled up into a ball.

Why...it's happening all over again....no one cares for you. They never did. Akira only loved you out of SELF-PITY. NO ONE CARED.

"SHUT UP!" I yell out loud...only to be answered by nothing.

Tears fall down my face, as I think of a way to get back..wait. I know the perfect reason.

To take down Shido.

It's the perfect plan.

Wait for the phantom thieves to find out the code, then sneak in, and destroy Shido once and for all!

I began to laugh, I laugh so loud that I can hear echoes. It's PERFECT!

You will kill everyone in your way, got it? Even HIM. EVERYONE WHO GETS IN YOUR WAY WILL DIE, GOT IT?

....Yes.

Good. Now hurry up, and make sure to grab your special bullets this time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira P.O.V

It's been a couple of days, and no one's been able to find Y/N. I'm worried sick for him, but we need to take down Shido, and steal his disorited desires. We just found out the keywords today. I swore I saw someone watching us..

"I still can't believe that he would think about the world like that. It's messed up!" Ann said as we were all in leblanc, thinking about our next move.

"Who knew someone's thoughts could be that messed up?" I added on as everyone agreed.

"Which is why we'll steal his desires without fail!" Futaba said.

"Hopefuly we can also find Y/N." I said.

"Why are you still so bent on finding him? It's been days, I'm pretty sure he got over it." Ryuji said as I gave him a stare.

"You have no place to talk, you yelled at him for something he regrets! He saved me from dying and this is how you treat him!?" I yell at Ryuji, as I can see what I've just done.

"..." I go upstairs, as no one follows.

"This is just great." I murmured to myself as I sit down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A couple of more days pass, as the Phantom Theives find 4 letters of recommendation.)

I finally made up with Ryuji, he said he was sorry for what happened and I said I was sorry too. All we need to do now is to find Y/N...god I hope he's alright.

We reach the engine room, as we've been chasing the cleaner for the whole time we've been here.

"Tch, what clan are you in?" The cleaner said.

"C-clan?" Oracle said.

Skull whispers to us "Holy- does he mean like Yakzua?!"

"Uhm, we're not in a clan per say, but we would like a letter of recommendation." Queen said.

"...Fine, but I require an Idea for a tattoo."

"Huh." Skull said in confusion.

To be honest I was confused too, he really was gonna give us the letter for an tattoo idea.