Chapter 9 - Hope For A Hero

(HOLY..THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALMOST 300 VIEWS! I HAVE NEVER GOT THIS MUCH BEFORE AND THIS BOOK HAS THE LONGEST CHAPTERS I'VE EVER WRITTEN! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!)

Akira P.O.V

I look at the barrier between us and Y/N, as the gunshots can both be heard.

"...I-I can't sense both of them...the only ones left a-are the weaklings..." Oracle said as a tear fell down her face.

"Y/N!" I yelled as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"God dang it!" Skull said as he smacked the barrier with his metal rod.

"Y-Y/N..." I said again, as we left the palace, thinking about what just happened.

I think...it's best we take a break....He's really gone...

The one I loved is gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(two days later.)

I still feel sad about Y/N being gone, but we have more important matters to attend to.

"Ok guys, today we send the calling card, and we'll steal Shido's desires, for Y/N!" I say as we all started thinking about how to send it out.

"We could place it around the office building..?" Ryuji said.

"But then we would just get caught by the guards surrounding the place, plus they would just shrug it off." Makoto counted Ryuji's question as he groaned.

"Muehehehe!" Futaba said as we all looked at her.

"Why are you laughing?" Ryuji said.

"Because the Futaba Canon is ready!"

"What's the Futaba Canon?" I ask.

"Just look at my computer, duh!" She said as we all looked.

"Woah!"

"For real!?"

"Well guys, this is going to be the hardest sending the calling card yet. We're putting our backs against the wall, so let's do this!" Morgana said, or meowed as everyone agreed.

Shortly after that, everyone left as I fell asleep, getting ready for the big fight tomorrow.

I will avenge you, Y/N...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(That night.)

Third P.O.V

Shibuya was packed with people as usual, even at night. They were all doing their own thing as one of the giant screens turned into a Phantom Thieves Logo.

Citizen 1: Woah! Everyone, look at the screen!

Everyone stared at the screen as voices started to talk.

"We are...the Phantom Thieves!"

Everyone in Shibuya went crazy, as the police had started to try to find out who's making the broadcast.

But while the video plays, the orange haired girl was in her room, protecting it at all cost. She clicked a button as her IP Address went from one place to over the entirety of Japan. The video included.

"There is one person, someone who is committing crimes left to right, in plain sight."

"Who would be the upcoming prime minister, Masayoshi Shido!" One of the voices said as the audience gasped.