Chapter 14 - Not My World

(A/N: ...I AM SO HAPPY- 1K VIEWS? THIS IS ONLY...MY SECOND ACTUAL STORY I'VE WRITTEN- THANK YOU, GUYS SO MUCH I'M SO HAPPY)

Akira's P.O.V -Shibuya 12/24-

"I'd like you to turn yourself in so that we can prove how Shido did all of his crimes." Sae asks me. After the fight with Yaldy, she was able to try Shido for his crimes.

If I turn myself in, I'll stop Shido...but what about my friends?

"..I'l-" I got cut off by a familiar voice.

"There'll be no reason for him to turn himself in if the perpetrator is caught, correct?" Y/N walked into the convo- WHAT- Y/N!?

WAIT A MINUTE-

"How did-"

"It's better not to ask, the last thing I remember is waking up in Shibuya." Y/N said.

"As I was saying, you'll turn yourself in?" She asked Y/N.

"Yes. Akira shouldn't need to turn himself in, the only thing I need to do is to say I've been Shido's right-hand man." I smile at Y/N.

"Thanks, Y/N." I hugged him.

"N-not in public please.." His face was red as I stopped.

"Sorry-" I laughed as he and Sae walked off.

"See ya Akira." He said.

"Bye Y/N! See ya soon!" I say as he gets out of view.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cafe Leblanc -1/4-

I slowly open up my eyes, as I feel someone's presence...and it's a boy...WAIT A BOY-THAT'S NOT Y/N-

I quickly get up and sweat as the guy wakes up.

"Oh, didn't realize you're up."

"Who are you?!" I say with panic in my voice.

"What do you mean? You know who I am." He laughed. THIS AIN'T NO LAUGHING MATTER-

"No I actually dont-" I said.

"It's me, Morgana. Akira, are you losing your mind or something?" He let out a small laugh as I just looked at him, dumbfounded.

How is he Morgana?! He's a cat! Not human!

"Now c'mon, let's get downstairs."

I guess my instincts are telling me to follow him, and when I walk down I see three people in the room.

Sojiro, Futaba...and her mom.

Wait, her mom? Isn't she-

"Hello there guys." I am still super confused on how she's there.

"..hi." I said as I heard the door ring.

"Honey, I'm home." Y/N walks through the door.

Wait what did he say-

"Oh, hey Y/N." Sojiro says.

"Is it okay if I talk to Akira for a minute?" PLEASE SAY YES SOJIRO-

"Sure."

I quickly followed him out of the cafe as we went to the laundry machine next to the Hot Springs.

"Y/N, I have a lot of-"

"Lots of questions, right? Like how am I living? How is Wakeba living?"

"Yup. Also why did you say 'honey I'm home'?"