Chapter 12 - God of Control

We walk to the main room, as it's a room filled with jail cells with a girl who was..short- and wearing all blue with white hair, and a long-nosed man sitting at a desk?

"Joker...who are they?" I say.

">"Oh, the small girl is Lavenza, and the guy in the middle is Igor. They both helped me with my personas."

"Ah, it seems that you broke free of being a puppet from the god of control." Igor said to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Your entire existence was meant to destroy anything and everything.

"...Oh. Well, that's cruel, Holy Grail." I randomly said to the non-existent Holy Grail.

"And the Trickster, he is meant to beat you in a game that the god had made for mankind. If the Trickster won, humanity would be saved. If you won..." I cut off Igor.

"Mankind would be destroyed, correct?" I said.

"But the Trickster's effort to convert you to his side worked, which wasn't supposed to happen. The god of Control is furious at this, be warned when you face him again." Lavenza said to Joker.

"Akira. Where is the rest of the group?"

"About that.."

"We're right here!" Ryuji said as the rest of the group appeared from behind me.

"Oh cool."

"Still surprised that he could cry." Futaba said, as I got embarrassed.

"S-shut up!" I say.

Akira snickers as I smack him.

"Ow-"

"Back to the point...how do we get back?" I say to Igor.

Ahem Lavenza, please?"">"Ahem Lavenza, please?"

Lavenza nodded to him as she charged up her book, as the scenery changed around us, as chaotic Shibuya returned to us.

"Well, it seems that there's a path leading right to him." I point out the giant stairway that goes up.

"We need to take him down, once and for all!" Mona said...as he was glowing?

"Uh- Mona-" Oracle gets cut off by a group of people behind us.

"Woah! What's that shining light?"

"And what's up with those outfits?"

"They kinda remind me of the Phantom Thieves..."

"Trickster, it seems that we had forgotten to tell you. But Morgana is our last hope, he is here to help you defeat Demiurge and save humanity. Right now he is making people see what is really going on in their world." Lavenza said.

"If you ever need help, we're right here." Lavenza said as the velvet room door appeared behind her.

"Well, now we should be going." Our outfits all change into our Phantom Thief Attire as we start climbing the path.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Life Will Change - Persona 5)

We reach a platform as Oracle tells us to be careful of something powerful approaching us as a beam of light appears in front of us, revealing an angel?

"Absconding from your cells is forbidden, return to your prison posthaste." The angel was holding a sword, as its outfit was all purple.

"Those who wish to disturb society should be slain on the very spot they stand." I was getting pretty annoyed so I took out my gun and shot it in the face.

"...Ow."

"You're the one who's disturbing it!" Ann said.

"Dissenters must be destroyed."

"It's useless trying to break through with this one, take em down!" Mona said as we started fighting.

After some...horrible attempt, I summoned Loki and used Decromic Decree, taking out the angel.

"Ah. My time here is up, it seems." It falls down to the ground.

Suddenly I could hear screaming as we looked down to see some of the people starting to realize what's going on.

"It seems they finally realized that their lives are in danger." Yusuke said.

"Took em' long enough." Ryuji mumbled.

"I can't believe they didn't realize until the danger was this close to them!" Makoto said.

"Things are only going to get worse from here, but we'll stop the day of reckoning!" Mona said as we climbed up the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After defeating more of these angels...we reach the main place.

"Finally, those angels were starting to get on my nerves. Let's finish this." I say, as we jumped to the main circle of the jail.

"You have appeared once again. But you have already failed. Mankind is doomed."

"We won't give up! We'll take you down and save everyone!" Mona said as we got ready to fight.

"Ahahahahahaha! I'd like to see you try, bearer of hope!" We clash with the giant cup with our personas.

End of Chapter 12