Chapter 10 - Down with Society

(Down with The Sickness - Disturbed)

Y/N P.O.V

We clash with my dad's shadow, as I slash his leg, and Joker slashes his back.

"Joker!" I yell as he understands as I summon Loki.

"Rebellion Blade!" (I'm breaking a bunch of rules sorry) A giant sword exists out of thin air and slashes Shido, knocking him down.

"Persona!" Joker yelled as Metatron appeared from the blue flames and used heat riser on me.

"Crow, let's finish this!" He says, as my eyes start glowing red.

I charge up a bunch of red aura.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I say as I start running at Shido, and Joker grapples and slashes his head, telling me to attack him.

"DIE DIE DIE!" I say as I slash him multiple times, and then Joker shoots him in the back, causing a lot of damage.

"GAH-" Shido's shadow groaned in pain as he used Tyrant's Rampage, summoning a giant fist at me.

My eyes go wide as Joker gets in the way, with one of his personas that reflect physical. The attack reflected on Shido as his health went down.

"B-but..I thought I could...s-steer the country...I-in my direction!" He said as he tried to get up, and fell down, defeated.

(End of Down with the Sickness - Disturbed)

"W-we did it." I said, as I fell to my knees, exhausted.

"You alright, Crow?" Joker asked me as I nodded.

"Yea..just tired is..all.." I said.

"Here, let me." Joker said as..he picked me up bridal style. That idiot...I can already feel my face heating up.

"Really?" Is all I have to say as I can feel my eyes starting to get tired, as I passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a couple of hours later)

I wake up in what seems to be a hospital. I guess that bullet wound really was still there.

I hear Akira's voice.

"Oh, you're awake!" He said as I smiled.

"..How long have I been out?" I said weakly as I realized they took the bullet out of me.

"For a week, it's just a day before Shido reveals his crimes." He said as a smile appeared on my face.

"Great. When do you think I'll be getting out of this stupid hospital gown?" I said as Akira laughed.

"Maybe in the next two days or so." He said.

"...By any chance, does everyone else know that were...?"

"..Yea- I'm sorry, it was the only way to get you out of there and I was a little bit emotional-"

"No, it's alright." I said as Akira stopped panicking.

"If anything, it means we won't have to secretly do stuff." I said as I could see a blush on his face. I laughed as his face became a tomato.

"How am I getting bullied by someone who's in a patient outfit?" Akira said as we both laughed.

"Maybe it proves that I'm not a wuss and can't do this!" I say as I grab Akira and french-kiss him.

"mumbled confusion" Akira was super red as we both let go.

"...You're so lucky you're in a hospital bed or I would've attacked you-" Akira said as I grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Next day)

"Yawn, So this is the day Shido confesses his sins, correct?" I said as all of the thieves were also in the room with me, as the tv was aired to be Shido's conference.

"Yes, it should be on in about a couple of minutes." Haru said.

"..Hey uh, Y/N?" Ryuji said, as I looked at him with a cold stare.

"?"

"Man..I'm sorry for what I said all those weeks ago, I just wasn't in my right mind."

"...I understand, I wasn't in the right mind either." I said, as Ryuji grinned.

"Friends?"

"Friends." I say as the announcement cuts in on whatever was playing on the tv before.

"I have something important to tell. Something so horrible that I've done. I don't deserve this position as the next prime minister. I've committed so much crime!" Shido said as all of his goons found a way to shut down the announcement, as the broadcast ended.

A grin appeared on my face, or more of a maniacal one as everyone looked at me with fear.

"What? Can't you see that I'm happy?" I said as I started to laugh.

And then everyone laughed as we were all happy that Shido had been finally exposed to the public...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a couple of days later)

Some things up, the masses ignored the whole speech my idiot excuse of a life said.

"Morgana, if I have this correct, you want us to purge mementos?" I said as the cat nodded his head.

"It's the only way to fix the masses, I don't know what's going on, but I can tell someone or something is preventing events from happening. We need to purge mementos." He said as everyone nodded.

"And at this rate, Shido will still be prime minister, even after we exposed him." Akira said.

"When should we do this?" I say, as everyone started to think.

"Well, Shido will be prime minister by...the 26th. So we should go in on the 24th of December." Makoto said

"But that's in 1 day!" Ryuji countered.

"Then Akira should go grab medical stuff, and the best model weapons around." I said as he groaned.

"It's gonna be a pain, but I'll do it." He said as we all got ready.

Ready to steal the hearts of the masses.

End of Chapter 10

(sorry for the short ahh chapter, I'll make it up to you guys D: )