tired || bella ramsey

sorry this might be short i just was bored and i haven't updated in forever

y/n's pov:

my eyes felt like weights as i left the set of the movie i'm working on right now. i loved this movie and everyone in it, but i am the main character so i'm working overtime. all i wanted to do right now is sleep, and that's exactly what im going home to do.

that and to be with bella.

i got in my car and drove home all while blasting music so i don't fall asleep. just as a felt the tiredness way down on me for the final time, i pulled into my driveway of the house that me and bella shared. their car was in the driveway so i knew they where home. i walked up to the door and fished around in my pocket of my sweatpants for my keys. i found them and quickly unlocked my front door, feeling the warmth of the home in contrast to the cool April breeze.

"Bella i'm home!" i shouted throughout the house, putting emphasis on the "o" in home. i didn't hear a response until i walked upstairs and heard the quiet patter of the shower water stopping. i figured they were getting out of the bathroom soon as i didn't hear the shower anymore. though, i didn't really give it much thought because i could barely feel my legs anymore after the exhausting day i've had.

Finally, i made it to our shared bedroom and flopped down onto the bed. i felt sleep slowly close in on me until i heard the doorknob turn. it was bella, i saw as i turned around to face them.

"tired?" they said while sitting at the edge of the bed, their hair slightly damp and their head tilted towards me.

"mhm" i muttered before i got up and sat on my elbows looking at them. they stood up and walked over to the other side of the bed and laid down. i felt their arms slowly snake around my waist and pull me closer to them. i turned around to face them and looked into their eyes. they smiled softly and kissed my forehead. their rolled on their back and i places my head on their chest.

"goodnight darling." they said while rested their head on mine.

"goodnight." i said while finally letting my eyes close as i slipped into sleep.