catching feels 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Bella Ramsey

you guys were really good friends for a while, and you also had a crush on him for a while. y'all we're having a sleepover when you guys were watching a movie and you feel asleep on their shoulder. you were softly breathing next to them and they started to look at you. he started to notice how beautiful you were. he put together the pieces, and realized they liked you. there face almost immediately went red and they layer their head on your and fell asleep too.

it was kinda like a "she fell first but he fell harder" type shit yk?

the next morning when you woke up, bella was still asleep, and you saw they were cuddled up next to you, their head on yours with both your legs tangle together with your arms around each other. you don't know how it happened but you just tried to take in the moment

Ellie Williams

okay so Ellie took a while to realize her feeling because she doesn't really like admitting that stuff. but she caught feeling first.

you guys were exploring an abandoned house near jackson, and a runner came out of nowhere. it was about to come at Ellie but you pushed her out of the way and shot the infected. Ellie was still in shock and was terrified. usually she wouldn't be this scared over a runner because she killed a few before with no problem. the only reason she was truly scared was because you were in the situation. she was scared because she didn't want you to get hurt. that's when she realized she in fact, had feeling for you.

this was so fun go write omg - leo🫶🏻