cold hands || bella ramsey

just a little fun one cuz why not yk

y/n's pov:

this morning was cold. very cold. and on set it was even colder. the heat is broken in my trailer so when i came home i was still freezing. me and bella were both laying on the couch in our apartment. with them on top of me. we were both freezing cold so cuddling together was the best option. i would have thought they were sleeping if it wasn't for them playing with the pieces of hair framing my face.

it was days like these that made me happy i could come home to bella, because for some reason my heat system hates me. bella being my warmth, laying on my chest with their legs in between mine. my left arm was draped over their lower back, and my right was holding my phone.

bella moved their head to the other side and sighed. i looked down at their face and their eyes were closed lightly, and their head was tilted down, occasionally turning back up to softly pepper kissed on my collarbone. i looked back at my phone and as if they knew i was looking away their eyes opened and looked at me with loving, yet tired eyes. i saw them out of the corner of my eye and looked back at them and smiled. i moved their hair away from their face and tucked it behind their ear.

the hand that was recently twirling my hair moved down to the free hand. their eyes slightly widened, barely noticeably. they brought out intertwined hands up to their face and kissed my hand.

"your hands are freezing." they said in a raspy, sleepy tone as they brought my hand back up to their face and held it against their cheek.

"probably because my blood is running cold from my busted heater." i said, fake crying before smiling down at them and giggling. they smiled back and i put my phone down and held both my hands on either side of their face. they leaned their head on my right hand, it being noticeably colder than the other. me and bella both felt our eyelids getting heavier as we both felt sleep closing in on us. we both spent the rest of the night cuddling and sleeping on the couch, moving to our shared bedroom at around midnight when we woke back up. o was glad i came home early, because now i wasn't cold anymore, and i was with my most favorite person on earth.

sorry if there's any  typos, i'm tired and i don't wanna proofread  so yeah.
love you all-leo💞💞