confessions :0

im skipping the "first date" chapter because i don't have any ideas right now but if y'all want it tell me

Bella Ramsey

bella was really nervous to tell you because you guys were such close friends. it took them like a month to confess to you after realizing their feelings. you guys were hanging out at a coffee shop where the waiter was flirting with you. bella could tell you were uncomfortable so they tried to get you out of there as soon as possible. but when you guys were leaving the waiter gave you his number in a price of paper. even thought you and bella weren't dating, they were a little jealous. the waitress was really attractive, but you clearly were not interested.
when you two went back to your house. bella said he needed to talk to you. that's when he told you he liked you, and you said you liked them back.

Ellie Williams

alright we already know this girl took forever to confess. but when she did, she was so sweet.

you guys were hanging out on your bed reading some comics. but you could not pay attention, because you was to busy starting at her. she noticed and starred at you back. you blushed bright pink and turned away, but ellie held your chin so you had to look at her.

ellie spoke up and said something.
"hey can i tell you something? promise to be honest okay?" she said. you nodded and she went on a whole rant, explaining how much she liked you, but she didn't want to break your friendship. eventually though, you shut her up by telling her you liked her back and kissing her.