Live alone

This life is so hard right?If we follow ourself,we don't want everything that make our life hard don't even exist.But trust me,things that you hate the most,that the things that will you love the most.Example,Freedom.Who don't want freedom but it will turn into something hateful in your life.Trust me. Everyone want their own freedom included Kim Ah Yeon,a girl who always shackled by her parents.She know all of that for her own good but her parents is overdo.She can't stand with her parents' attitude so she decided to run away from home.

Ah Yeon's POV

I run with my bag full of clothes.I  don't know where I'm going.I just follow where my feet bring me to.Then I stop at the center of the city.I look around.It is so beautiful.I admit that I never go out from my house before until today.I don't know what have in this world.The buildings,the peoples and include the naturs.God!
Suddenly my stomach screaming.No...I'm hungry.My stomach need food.I start searching for money in my bag,my pocket include my jacket.I'm very SMART!Run away from home without money.At least I should some money from my fathers wallet or something.Now I'm going to die!

"I can't do anything except find a job to survive" I say while walk from shop to shop.But she so young.No one want to hire her here,in a big city.I have to find a solution.My stomach screaming again.
"God!Can you just shut up!I hungry too!!" I say while do a circle at my stomach on my shirt.People will think I'm crazy,I talk to my stomach.

Suddenly,she see a crowd of people gathering around a guy.The guy is dancing.He dance follow the music on the radio.His dance is so amazing.I watch the performance until I forget that I'm hungry.Then something come up in my head.
"Thats it!I can do it too!I can dance to make some money!" A big yellow light pop from my head.
So I try for my first time dance at the rode side.I take out my phone and switch on to radio and lucky me,my favorite song come out.As the song start I start with my dance and people start gathering around me.I put my cap so people can put their money in it.When I finish it,people clap and give me money even more.
"I think it is so hard to find money but it is as easy as this" 
So she decide to work as a roadside dancer.

3 weeks had past.She keep dancing and dancing to survive.Just in 3 days she can buy a house.Not a big one but a very cheap one that she think she can effort it.

(THAT NIGHT)

"Kamsahamnida" I bow and thanks people who watch my performance today.I put my hand up and stretches my body.I'm tired and my back hurt so much.I think I should take rest for one day.Its night..the moon and stars are so beautiful..

"I think I should go back to my home now(rental house)" I say while tidy up my things after I enjoy the view of the night.Suddenly,I feel like I'm going to fall.
"Oww!what are you doing?!" I shout  when I feel someone pull my left hand hard
"Ah I'm sorry...I suddenly act like that.Sorry"say the guy with the hoodie...Why with him?Did my mom pay him to find me?Oh My God!I think I should run...When I about to run,he pull my hand again.It just happen in a second.I'm too slow!
Then he take of his hoodie and show his face to me
"Oh My...It's...You...