DON'T FORCE HER

NEXT MORNING

MARK'S POV

I wake up and look around.And that I realize that I still at the hospital,wait for Eun Ri.I'm so worried about her.I wake up from my day-dream and go enter the toilet to take a bath.After a few minutes,clean my body and wash my hair,I put a towel around my waist and go out to get my clothes but suddenly I saw Eun Ri was standing there while washing her hands.I greet her.
"Hi" I smile

EUN RI'S POV

I go to the toilet and I think there no one in the toilet.I wash my hands and my face before I take a bath.While I busy doing that,then I saw Mark come out from the shower.He just wear a towel around his waist and he still can say 'hi'...OMG..That's was so horrible..
"ARHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed with all my might.
"Yah!Why you screaming?!" he say with panicked.(He still can ask why?-_-')

While I was about to run,suddenly I slip on something that make me fall.I close my eyes that I feel like I'm going to be hurt just in a moment.But I feel like I fall on something smooth.

'Eh?!Is this floor really feel like this?Smooth?' I thought in my heart.I turn around and I realize that I actually fall on Mark's chest.It make me even red.I was froze there then the others come in and saw us with that position.

"Did we disturb you two?" Junior say while giggled
"Mianhae" JB say while salute us while Bambam,Yugyeom and Youngjae look at us with their mouth open.I quickly get up and run out.
'That was so......embarrassing!and that...they don't have to teas me...' I just run out of the hospital room to the hospital park.I sit on one of the bench right there and cry harder.

MARK'S POV

The others came in and say such things and make her ran out from the toilet.
"Look what you guys have done!" I yell at them.
"What?We did't do anything..." Bambam say with his cute face.I just look at them with annoyed face and get out of there to wear my clothes.

............................

I put a white shirt and a blue-black jean.I took my hood and go find Eun Ri.I look for her everywhere,at the canteen,the other rooms and I also ask the nurse if they saw her but it is so disappoint.
'That enough!I give up already!And I hungry already!' I yell and walk away to go to Eun Ri's room.In my way to her room,I saw her.
'Finally!'
"Eu-" my words don't get into the ends when I saw Jackson walk towards her.I just stay there and peeped them through the bushed.

JACKSON'S POV

On my way back from the canteen to buy the others some breakfast,I saw Eun Ri was crying at the park.
'Why she's crying?I wonder why' I go near her and tap her shoulder.She look at me with her sad face.Before I say anything,she hug me tightly.
"Are you okay?" I ask her while hugged her back
"I-I....I'm okay.I'm sorry because I hugged you so suddenly.You can go now" she realize her hand is hugging me.I look at her again.Her face like someone I know.
"The doctor say,your true name was not Kim Eun Ri.Did you remember anything?" I ask her while put the breakfast that I buy down on the grass.
"I...I....can't remember anything...Mian.." she say while wiped her tears away
"Oh come on.Maybe there something that still in your mind.You can.." I make my voice even louder than usual
"I...I...tried but I can't.I just can't!" she yell
"Try remember!!" I shout
"I-I can't ARHHHHHH!!" She shout while hold her head.I want to catch her from fall down but then Mark come from....I don't know where.....and catch her.
"Yah!Wake up!...Its all your fault!Now help me!I told you don't force her to remember anything.All of that,she will remember it by herself." he yell at me.I help him bring her to her room.
"You don't tell us...anything" I mumbled
"I can hear that!" he looked at me with his scary face..'oh....so scared~' I say in my heart.I can't say it louder or he will....maybe....kick me out of the park...