WAE?

I arrived at Got7's house and I enter.
"I'm ho-" I can't continue my words because when I rise up my head,Got7 are standing in front of me.They quite.mad?I don't know what to say.I'm speechless.
"Where are you going?" JB say.Maybe in gentle tone?Ah..whatever
"I-I go t-to market?Didn't I told you through the note?" I say and my eyebrow up
"Yea..yea..market and whatever.We know you for a long time.All this time,you're the one we missing for.Don't lie to us anymore.We know everything!The doctor tell us EVERYTHING!" Junior and Mark shout at me.I don't understand anything.
"What..what are you talking about?I don't understand..." Of course I don't know anything.When I got home,they mad at me.And that thing that they mad about was something I don't know.Then suddenly Youngjae snatch the file that all this time I'm holding tight in my hand.I'm shocked with his action.They gather in round shape.I heard they murmured to each other.

"Er..are yo-"I tried to say something but they
"SHUT UP!!" they shout and continue to read it again.I just close my eyes several time and slap my face several time.
"Then...if you need me-" I try to get away from that situation.
"DON'T.TAKE.A.MOVE!!" they shout again and this time it is more....scary?maybe...I just stand there and look at them.After they finish read the information/result that contain in that file...they ask me to sit down on the couch.Once again,they surround me.

"Talk!" they say together.Its weird...I don't know anything actually.What they want me to talk about?Secret?
"Okay....I and the doctor will go to Japan.I mean I'll go home" I say slowly.They get disappoint and leave me blank right there.I wonder why.Did I say something wrong...Oh ya..I don't read anything yet.I think maybe I'll understand why they so mad.I take the file that they put on the table and open it.

NAME:KIM AH YEON
LIVE:SEOUL,KOREA
AGE:XX
BACKGROUND:COME FROM A VERY RICH FAMILY.FATHER WORK AS A PRESIDENT IN A COMPANY.MOTHER WORKS AS A COSMETIC SELLER.SHE IS A VERY FAMOUS MODEL TOO.THEY LOVE THEIR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER.NOW THEY'RE STILL LIVE AT SEOUL.

Just that what I can read because my phone suddenly ringing."Ne?" I answer
"Ah Yeon,this is me,have you ask Got7 about going back to Japan?" it is the doctor.
"Em..actually,I ask them but they just keep quiet." then suddenly he hang up.??What the...what wrong with him?

MARK'S POV

We know the truth already.She is our missing thing.I heard her conversation with that brat..he mean the doctor....Why he want to follow her to Japan?She can go by herself.That strange...Should I find the truth behind this?
The question is..WHY