FALL IN A BLACK HOLE

Ah Yeon'S POV(2 years have passed)

I leave him because I know he will hate me.There no point I wait for him.Now they debut already....without me.I always watch them on TV.They're powerful and have so many fans.I proud of them.Now,I live with my aunt in Japan.My aunt seem don't like my existence in her house.So I don't go home usual.I don't have any job here but,sometime,I'll dance with my new friends at the park or street.Sometime,I'll be invited to make a performance for school event or something so I got money to survived my own life.

'HUH!I'm so tired.But this is the last invitation that I got.After this,I think I have to find a part-time job.'  I say in my heart

Everyday,I will go and pick my aunt's daughter at her kindergarten.All the teachers there know me already.Today as well,I'll go to the kindergarten to pick her up.I wait for her at the gate in front of the kindergarten and after she greet her teacher she run to me and grab my hand and we walk,leaving the kindergarten.Then at the half of the road,suddenly she pull my shirt.I look down and look at her.

"What?" I ask confusely
"I want some ice cweam,pwese?"she say cutely and do her best puppy face.At first,I don't want to buy it but she really want it,so I give up
"Pwese?" she beg again
"Okay okay.Wait here okay?Don't go anywhere" I say and ask her to sit on the bench nearby while I go buy the ice cream.

While I wait for my turn,suddenly I heard someone is screaming.I immediately look to the voice and I see Mia(Aunt's daughter) stand froze on the road and a car is heading towards her.Without thinking,I just run towards her and push her away.She fell on the other side.

'What is going on?Why people surrounding me?' I say between pain

"Sis!!Don't leawe me....pwese wake up..." I heard Mia scream while put my head on her leg.I touch her face and before I say anything,I black out.

..................................................

IN HOSPITAL

I open my eyes and realize that I was in a hospital.I try to get up but I feel dizzy.My head hurt so much.I touch my head and it is been wrap by something.I try to remember what happen yesterday but when I think more,my head feel hurt like being crashed by something.Then my thought being disturb by door sound.I turn my head to the door,it is the doctor.

"Hey...are you okay?" she ask while write something on a paper
"Yea...I guess..but I feel dizzy and I can't remembered anything.What going on?" I ask confusely
"You get into an accident and now...." she stop a while and think about something "You got amnesia.You can't remembered anything."
After I heard that,I feel like my heart broke!My tears fall on my hands.I cry even harder and the doctor push me in a hug(the doctor is female).Then when I feel better,I broke the hug and ask

"Where my parents?" I ask while wipe my tears away
"We don't know but you live here with your aunt but we can't contact her." she say
"Ah...I see..then..what is my name?" I say with disappoint tone
"Kim...." then someone cut her word

"Kim Auh Ien!!" A girl shout and run towards me.As she near at my bed,she jump on and hug me(The girl just 5 years old so when she say a word,it didn't sound clearly)
"Did you say....Kim Eun Ri?" I pull that little girl.Its weird..I didn't know her and suddenly she come and hug me.and....where her parents?Then someone cough at the door,two figure,a man and a woman enter the room.I talk to her about me and I tell her that I got an amnesia.

"I think you should go to Korea.Maybe you can remember anything when you get there.Most of your memories there" she say before she leave me alone in the room

I think I should listen to her.When I get out of here,I will go there and find myself.