THE TRUTH COME OUT!

EUN RI'S POV

I wake up at 5.30 a.m.. because my phone ring.At first I really just want to ignored it but it keep ringing so it piss me off.
"Ne?" I ask want to know who it it.I don't know the number either.
"Is this...Kim Eun Ri?This is the doctor,Min Seok.The result...has come out."
"I will go to take it..NOW."
"But.."
"Don't inform the others.I will tell you why when I arrive there" I hang up before him and I get up from my bed and take a bath.I walk quietly to make sure no one hear me.I grab my bag and my shoes to wear it outside of the house.I take the keys of Jackson's car and I left a note on the table said that I want to use his car to go to the market.I drove the car and about 30 minutes,I arrive at the hospital.Actually,I'm very scared when I walk in the hospital alone and there no one.The sunlight get into hospital but it still creepy.I just ignored everything I hear and think positive.I walk and finally I arrive in front of Min Seok's room.Min Seok same age as me.He just like friend towards me.He always help me a lot and hear all my problems when I in the hospital.Now,I will face my truth.I grab the door knob and slowly twist it.I open it slowly and I saw he was sitting at his table wrote something.I knocked the door to realize him that I came.He put his head up and smile.

"Come in" I do as he told me too. "Sit" I sat on chair in front of his table.I look he was searching for something and he face me back.He hand me a file.I open it and the picture was me when I was a child.There were information about myself.I look at it and I didn't realize that I was crying.
"Now...there just left one step.We have to make you remember who are you.Can I know..do you remember any other relative?" he ask me
"I..I don't know but when I was in Japan,there were a woman and a man come visit me on the first day I accident and their daughter was very kind towards me.She like really close to me" I just remember the child that run towards me that day.But...I..in Korea..how I can have relative in Japan?
"Em...can we go there?" he ask me again and that,make me shocked
"But..Got7..they will...but" I stammered a little
"Tell me...among Got7's member,whos the one,when you close with him,you felt something?" he ask me.Such a weird question.I mean..why should I answer that
"Emm...there n-no one..." I quite shocked
"Emm..okay then.You can go home first.Read those information and don't forgot to discuss with them about we will go to Japan" He say.I just nod

.I look at my watch.It is 8.30 a.m..
'Its still early.I think I should go and buy something to cook for breakfast and lunch'
Suddenly I got a text from JB,

Contain:Where are you?Come back home right NOW!

"Why 'now' he had to type it in capital?" I mumbled and just follow what JB said.What their reaction if I told them that I will go to Japan?With that doctor?I really want to remember myself quickly.I hope one day,I will understand what Life mean.