PART OF MY PRECIOUS THING

EUN RI'S POV

I saw a figure.7 figures.I go near them.I greet them,they turn to me.Omo!They don't have any face!They tried to get closed to me and I ran away.They come closed!Even closed!

"ARHHHHH!!" I wake up and screamed all my might.Got7 were shocked with that and come ran towards me worriedly.They  ask me what happened but I don't want to tell them about that.I felt like my head hurts and dizzy.Its like the room is spinning around.I try to stay still.Mark and Youngjae help me to wake up and walk me to the couch that they provided in the room.

JACKSON'S POV

I wait outside of the room because I felt guilty until I heard someone is screaming.I rushed inside and I saw Eun Ri grab her head while screamed.Then Mark and Youngjae walk her to the couch at the corner of the room.All of Got7 is surrounding her.At first I felt like don't want to face her anymore but when I think about it twice I decide to meet her.Yea we can't ran from our fault forever anyway.I step in front and everyone understand what I'm going to do so they get out of there.After they gone from my sight,I quickly sat beside her.

EUN RI'S POV

I sat on the couch and everyone surrounding me.They asked me what happen.I okay or not.Bla..bla..bla...They asked me so many questions.Then suddenly,Jackson step in front and everyone go out of the room.He sat beside me and look at me.I just look at the floor.I'm afraid to look at him.I felt a hand touch my face and I slapped it away.I look at him with mad face.

"What do you want?" I ask slowly while look in to his eyes.
"I-I don't....er....em...er...Mian" he stammers 
"Shut up!Don't make my hurt felt more dizzy!" I make my voice louder and I ran out of the room and JB grab my hand.I was stopped there.he pulled me and make me sat on a chair.They surround my again.

"Be honest with us.Tell us the truth." Junior said 
"Yea...tell us what you see while you black out" Youngjae say and the others just nodded.
I take a deep breath and and look at them one by one.
"Actually....I saw 7 figures.I don't know it's boy or girl,female or male.I don't know..." I start to panic
"Relax~take a deep breath and continue when you're ready...." Youngjae stroke my back.I did as I told to and continue my talk. "And they don't have face.They come close to me.Very close..and..and.....ha..ha...." I panicked again.Mark tried to calm me down this time.After a few minutes,they brought  me into my room and leave me alone to give me some time to think.

I remember yesterday conversation with Jackson...H e say

".........your true name is not Kim Eun Ri............" 

That phrase was still in my mind even though I tried to forgot it. 'What does that mean?' I think and think and then I been interpret by the door sound.I look at it and it is the doctor.He say that I can go home this evening.I didn't shocked with that news.I thank him and start packed my things.Then suddenly,when I pull my bag,I saw a photo fall from the cupboard that I put my shirt and my things.I picked it up.I was shocked with that.

'This....picture...it...Oh My...' without I realize,a clear liquid fall from my eyes.I close my mouth with my hand.I cry even harder.I never think this ever.

'Is this part of my memories?'