LET ME GO

JACKSON'S POV

"Hyung!Look at what have you done!" I hear Bambam yell at me while point at the door.I don't expect that I will kiss this unknown girl.Gosh!What a bad luck I get today...Mark is shaking my body while I still froze there.
"Jackson oppa~" the girl that kiss me just now call my name.I want to say something but it stck at my throat.
"You girls!Get out of here!" Mark shout at them.
"But our pa-" when the girl about to ask about their payment,Mark cut her
"Just get out!You b*tch!" he curse which make all the girl jump frighten and quickly get out of our studio.It seem like Mark is really like Ah Yeon.I can't admit it.How can it turn into something like this?I look at Youngjae who just shook his head and Bambam who sit on the couch worriedly.We keep silent until we heard someone open the door.I hope it is her but my hope broke when I heard Junior's voice.
"Ah~I'm hungry~~" I heard he step into our studio with a plastic of junk food.When he found that we look so depress,he ask,
"So...the party over?"
"Where Ah Yeon?" JB ask worriedly.He step in ask Mark who look like he lost in his own world.Terrible.He silent for a while.
"She's gone" After he said that,Yugyeom's eye like want to pop out.
"Mean...she....um..that..go.." 
"No..its not like that.She...run out" Youngjae explain it to Yugyeom.He look calm a little bit.Is it that bad?I can't move.My kiss,I want to give my kiss to her not that damn unknown girl.At that time,I think my plan will success.I think she stand up to slap that girl but instead she run away.My bad.
"So you all want to keep silent here while think what you have done to her?She just run away with her innocent feet.We still can catch her up.Come on! Put you lazy ass up!" JB say while pull me and Mark.We run to my car but I allow JB who drive cause I can't drive in this condition.H e drive slowly so we can search her without miss even one spot.I think it will be easy like JB said but it goes like we're searching a needle in a field.It 3.00 p.m. already.I about to give up already but not until Yugyeom shout that he saw Ah Yeon is sitting at the park.JB quickly drive towards her.When the car stop,we quickly jump off the car and run like crazy people towards her.

EUN RI'S POV

After I calm a bit,I walk into a park and I found a bench.I sit there and cover my face with my hands.
"You!" I heard someone scream not far from me.I take of my hands from my face a I see Got7 is running towards me.I can't run.I have to face them.I tired of running away from my problems.
"Ah Yeon!Why with you!" Youngjae shake my body.I feel like my inner brain is mixing together and I feel dizzy.
"I'm not Ah Yeon.My name is Kim Eun RI" I shove his hand away from my shoulder.Its like there are something in my stomach that make my stomach feel ticklish but not in a funny way.
"What?" Yugyeom say weirdly.All of Got7 look at me with a very weird face they ever give.
"Oh great and now you all deaf!" I say to them in-about-to yell tone."You hear me right?I'm Kim.Eun.Ri" I say my name slowly and clearly.They don't have to ask me to repeat it again.
"Now you hear me CAREFULLY.I will leave Korea tomorrow.I will go to Japan back where I come.Where I have my relatives.So...let me go"