"GOOD LUCK"?

MORNING

I wake up from my comfortable and hot bed.I look at my alarm,its 11.30 a.m.,25 Disember.I wake up late today.
So late.Got7 must go to their practice already.Its a good thing cause I'm not ready to meet them after what happen yesterday.Now I know who I am.My name Kim Ah Yeon.Yesterday,I just lock myself in my room all the day long after the incident.I can't think straight to the point right now.Without wasting my time,I take my towel go to take a bath and wear hot clothes because its snowing and cold.I go downstairs to make some toast for myself.
"Wait something is missing". I look at the ingredients carefully and I realize that I don't take the butter.I go to the refrigerator.When I about to open the refrigerator,I see a letter at the door of the refrigerator and a butterfly magnet on it to make sure it didn't fall down.I take the letter.It writen,

To:Ah Yeon
Come to JYP Ent. to our practice room and bought lunch too for 8 people.There are a pass on the table.Take the pass and show it to the security guard when you arrive at JYP Ent.

Got7.

"What are they thinking?Want me to go to JYP Ent to send them lunch?The worse is...its snowing!!They got be kidding me!Isn't they mad at me yesterday?ARHHHH!"

I mumble by myself while prepare Got7's lunch.After a few minutes,I take my iPod and walk to JYP Ent.In my slow and fresh walk,I listen to BTS song title Attack Of Bangtan.I sing along with the song and get in the flow until I accidentally strip on a small rock that make all Got7's lunch scatter everywhere.I can't do anything but just panic.

"No!!What should I do now?!Why is it now?Why it didn't fall when they hold it just in..5 minutes more...why now...?" I scold myself because I'm careless.Then I saw a pair of shoes standing in front of me.I look up.It is actually JB.He offer me his hand to help me stand.
"What are you doing here?In this snow season?" he ask me.
"Isn't you all who ask me to send you lunch?" I ask them back.He look at Junior and Yugyeom,that stand beside him all this time.They just laugh and look at me like there are something funny on my face.Then JB tap my shoulder and whisper...

"Good Luck" then they go pass my side.I just stand there with weird look.I look at them until I don't see their body in the snow anymore.I silent for a while.
"Good luck with what?" I ask myself again.I just continue my walk to JYP Ent. Without Got7's lunch.If they ask me where the lunch,I just have to say about the accident just now.Little accident that make all the lunch 'missing'.JB,Junior and Yugyeom saw it just now.They can cover me up.
"What I should do right now is....settle down"I say to myself.Inhale...out...inhale...out... I kind of nervous though...Jackson been mad at me before and it kind of scary.I can't face that scary face again.