THE MEMBER

"Oh My...its.."suddenly the guy cover my mouth before I could say his name.The guy is JYP.

"Shhh!!" he put his index finger at his mouth mean he want to keep quite.We he look I kind of calm down a bit,he bring me to a cafe.
"What are you doing here and why you pull me?" I say as he push me down that make me sit on the chair.He just keep silent for a while.
"Emm..actually I always see you dance by the roadside and you seem talented" No!I can imagine what words are going to come out of his mouth.I feel a feeling that make me nervous then he say
"Our entertainment need one more member for our new boyband,Got7..so I think...."
Before he finish what he want to say,I quickly cut his words,
"No..no..no..I know what you think...no..I can't...I'm not that good enough"Get into entertainment,be a trainee,can't look at the nature,can't eat too much and practice much!H*ll no!I spend my time by watch a video in Youtube and surf the internet.So...I know a little about entertainment.
"Please!!I beg you...Give a try..come on" he beg me.Loud enough for the other people to hear.God!They are looking!
"I think about it!Can you stop begging me?"I whispered.Finally he stop beg me but people still stare at us and murmured each other.I start thinking about it.If I don't take his offer,I will stay as a street dancer BUT!If I accept it,I will get more money,famous and food~~
I think about it maybe for 30 minutes or more and I decided
"I will give a try" I say while take a sip of my coffee.
"Thank you.!"he said happily which take his worried mask off
"So..when I can start?" I say again while take my last sip of my coffee.
"How about tomorrow?"he said while give me some money to pay for the coffee before he going to leave
"Ermm..ok then"
"So its decided then,tomorrow at JYP Entertainment at 9 p.m."

Tomorrow

I'm so nervous..my hands all sweat..."its okay..take it easy.Kim Ah Yeon,hwiting!!"

"Oh you're here already..good.So are you ready?"I turn around and see JYP stand there
"So lets go then"

A few minutes later,we arrive at Got7's dorm.When the door opened,I see 6 guys standing in the living room, ready to greet me and JYP.
"Okay guys.This is your new member.She is a girl maybe not like you think but she is very talented.So I leave her in your hand then.And don't hurt her" after he say that,he just leave me with them.
I'm getting so so nervous!Wait....what he mean by 'don't hurt me'? He think this nice and cute boys will hurt me?
"So what are you waiting for?introduce yourself then"say their leader..I think his name is JB.He got a mole at his eye and his hair is black and he cross his hand at his chest.
"Errr..Annyeong haseyo..I...I'm Kim Ah Yeon" I introduce myself.
Ah! I feel like want to die because of my nervousness 
" How old are you?"say a member that have such baby face,so cute..his name is Bambam I guess
"I...I..19 years old" I simply say while put my hand in front of him to greet him but he just walk away and go to the kitchen
"Then that is your room and mind your own business"say JB while point at room at the corner of the dorm.
What was that?I mean just that?and what with 'mind your own business'?That so mean you know!its seem like they hate me so much! I just stand there like a fool and the other member start walking away.I take my bag and walk into my new room.I don't think more worse thing will happen than this.
My life as Got7 member start tomorrow.Ah~I don't want to think about that more...it will cause me headache...I think it's good for me to sleep already.I hope when I wake up tomorrow with a wide smile from the others.I just hope.