WHO THE OTHER GIRL

IN CAR

EUN RI'S POV

All this time,I don't realize that they're an idol.So stupid me.I sit beside the guy that wear earrings but....I still don't acquainted yet with him.I want to start the conversation but....I think I should wait until just leave the two of us alone.After a few minutes,we arrive at their dorm.I take my things from car bonnet.I stand in front of their dorm while my heartbeat  move faster.Its like it want to tell me something.

'Why..I feel like...I have been here before?' I think in my heart and I feel a hand touch my shoulder.It is JB,their leader.I turn to look at him and just smile.

"Something happen?Are you okay?Why you stop here...come in" he ask me and tell me to get in
"Oh...its nothing..and I'm okay" I say and we get into the dorm.I quite shocked with their dorm,it is so clean and tidy like they have a maid to do it.

'Maybe they have a maid.What am I thinking,they do it by themself' I laugh in my heart

Mark show me around.In my room there have such a beautiful balcony.I just stay in my room to think about something.My heart beat faster again.I feel like....I stay here before...I should ask them about..maybe the girl that Mark tell me.Maybe she have my 'precious thing'.

I start pack my thing and take a bath.I go downstairs to find Got7 but...I don't find anyone.I go to the kitchen and I saw a figure.I go close to it and it is that guy.

"Hey..." I say while walk to the table
"Ah..hey..." he answer back while make a ramen.
"How about...we start again?" I say while give my hand to him "My name..Kim Eun Ri..you can call me Rin" I say confidently
"Sorry..I'm Jackson.Wang Jackson.Nice to meet you" he say and wipe his hand before he shake my hand.
"Where everyone?I want to ask something from them" I say while look around maybe they will be somewhere
"They're not here.they go shopping..and leave us alone because they worried if you are tired" He say and continue eat his ramen
"Hey...is there another girl here before me?Maybe your friend?" I ask,maybe he know...I mean..of course he know because..he in Got7.I just wait for his answer but he just keep quiet and go to his room.

JACKSON'S POV

She suddenly ask that question.All memories about me and Ah Yeon suddenly appear in my mind.My tears want to flow but I can't show my sadness to anyone.I ran to my room and shut the door.Leave her alone at the kitchen.
'I miss Ah Yeon.Eun Ri's face..it is same as hers...I..I miss her..I tried to forget her..I tried to dump my memories with her...but I fail..'

I cry even hard...since she go leave us,everyday,I will cry for her..I don't care what my member say,I don't care what the other staffs say...I don't care what people say..What..I want right now...is..Kim Ah Yeon.

EUN RI'S POV

EH!!???
How could he do that to me..I ask him but he didn't answer me..that rude!Aish!Then..now..I should wait for the others.I think to find my 'precious thing' is easy..but it so hard because not every people will tell what exactly happen.I wait for them at the couch.I on the television and watch Running Man until 7 p.m but they still don't come home yet.My eyes can't stand anymore,I'm sleepy.

'No..don't sleep!..I..have..to....' I fall asleep on the couch.I force myself to not sleep but...I can't..before everything come out,I sleep already....