PRECIOUS FRIENDS

JACKSON'S POV

I've mad at Eun Ri yesterday.I can't help myself.I really mad at her.She change what Ah Yeon left,the tidy and clean dorm.Before this,Ah Yeon,who always clean the dorm until now no one touch what she did or the position of the furniture.No one change until she do it.Maybe yesterday,I mad at her so much and I make her cry.Yesterday,I heard Got7 are screaming but I just ignore what they scream at.

'Nega ibeun wedding dress~Girl nega ibeun wedding dress~Nega anijiana wedding dress~Oh nega ibeun wedding dress~Oh No~' Suddenly my phone ring.Its play WEDDING DRESS-TAEYANG.I pick up and it is Mark hyung

"Ne?" I ask calmly
"Come here quickly.Come to XX Hospital.She faint now.But we will talk to the doctor about it after you arrive here." Mark say in hurry tone.I quickly take the car keys and my wallet.I shut the door and get into car.I start the engine and drive to the hospital that hyung told me just now.

............................................

I finally arrive at the hospital.I just run out of the car without thinking <------(He don't wear his mask)

"Yah!!That Jackson!"
"Oppa!!Look at me!Oppa!"
"Oppa!Marry me!!"

Suddenly some of my fans recognize me.
'Oh s**t...Why I forgot to wear my mask?'I continue run and get into the hospital.Some guard is blocking the way.Oh thanks god.I'm safe.I hurriedly go to the counter and ask them for 1403 room,where she was place at.I quickly head there and I see Got7 are waiting outside the room.I greet them and ask them how she is.

"She just  faint and doctor say she is fine" Bambam say and Yugyeom just nodded but Mark is thinking something
"But....I think...its not like that.There something that the doctor hide from us.So lets go ask him!" Mark say while walk pass us.We just follow him to the doctor's office.JB want to knock it but Mark just push it like that.The doctor was shocked and tried to run away but we blocked him.We make him sit and Mark start asking question.So many question but just one that attract our attention.

"What happen to her?!" Mark yell for the third time and finally the doctor give up
"She had an amnesia.But she don't want to tell anyone about it.Kim Eun Ri is not her true name but...we will do our best to find about her true self." the doctor finally answer
"How many days?How many days you can find it to us?" Junior ask as he put the file he check on a shelves 
"Maybe a month,maybe because someone make her profile private or hide it.So people who want to know her will difficult to find her profile." all of us so depress and we get out of the office.Mark sit on a chair beside the wall.He seem really tired.I walk him to Eun Ri's room at the hospital.

................(AT HOSPITAL:NIGHT)

It seem like everyone are sleeping soundly include me.Suddenly,I waked up by chance.I look at my watch it is 4.00 a.m.I try to sleep back but I can't.I decided to wake up and I realize that Eun Ri is missing.I don't wake the other up maybe she go to the toilet.But suddenly,I heard someone is singing.

'The voice from the balcony'

'Your wide shoulder and your beautiful eyes
shook me up
because of my ugly self,I looked pitiful
So it was harder
I don't want to miss this moment
I have no regrets
Even if falling in love is an extravagance
I am still here'

I go too look at the balcony and it is Eun Ri.

EUN RI'S POV

I sing a song while look at the night view.It is so beautiful.Then I hear someone sing at my back.It is Jackson.

'If I'm with you
Now is good
I will never forget how you called my name
Our clumsy and awkward moment make my heart tremble
It make me fall down
I remember the memories hanging beneath the white birch tree
I couldn't believe any of this so I laughed
Then I cried'

As he finish sing the song,I look back at the view.I feel guilty.Then I feel he come close and stand beside me.
"Its so beautiful isn't it?"  He broke the silent but I just don't say anything.
"You....still....mad at me?" I say after a few minutes.
"About what?Oh.....about that dorm's furniture....its nothing really..just me who so emotional" he say while look at me with a smile.I smile back at him.

I feel happy I have a very kind and caring friends.They wait for me at the hospital and even sleep here.I extremely happy until I forgot my true mission I came here.I hope I will find my precious thing in a short time.