I DON'T.....

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

I show my pass to the security guard on duty.After he take a look at my pass,he give me my pass back and smile.It my second time come here.My first time is on the day Got7 ask JYP to let me live at their dorm.Without wasting my time,I go to Got7's dance practice room.But I feel weird.My heart beat suddenly beating fast than normal.

"Weird...I don't expect this.Is it because I don't bring them another lunch?I don't have any choice...I have to face any mad aura that come out from this door" I try to relax myself first before I enter.My hand trembling when I want to knock the door but there no answer.I knock again and again until there a voice.
"Come in!".A girl voice.Am I at the wrong room?This even make me nervous though.I twist the knob and pop my head.There are Bambam,Youngjae,Jackson and Mark.There are three girls in there too.
"Hey...You come!We're waiting for you!" Bambam say cutely.
'Oh my god...I'm dying with his cuteness...arh..' I think.Bambam call me to sit beside him as they do a big round.I guess they want to play game maybe.

"Who are the girls?" I ask Mark when I saw they are flirting with Jackson.
"Oh..they're the trainees here.They're closed to Jackson" I just slightly nod as I got the answer.After a few minutes,they decided to play 'Truth or Dare'.I think this not a bad game but when we play plus the girls show their 'sexy' side,it make me even hate this game.Youngjae spin the bottle and it point to one of the girls.
"Ok...Truth or Dare?" Youngjae ask and she say in flirty way
"Dare!" 
"Dare huh?Ermm...then kiss Jackson at his cheek" when he say that,the girl even 'wild'.
'Nice Youngjae...you make the situation even worse!!' I scream in my head which mean just I who listen.I just watch the 'view'.The girls go to Jackson and when she about to kiss his cheek,Jackson turn his face a little bit to the girl and.....they kiss!

I suddenly stand up.The peoples look at me and ask why.I can't understand why..I just follow where my feet bring me too.I run out of the room.
"Eun Ri!!Wait!" I heard Mark shout and Bambam stand at the door,watch me run away.I don't know why...
I don't know why I stand...
I don't know why I run...
I don't know why I cry...
I don't know anything....
"Stupid me!I ruin the mood down.They look suit each other.I don't have any power to break them up.I just a human who accept her own destine.I don't have to cry...I can do it...I can face it...No..I can't.." My tears flow even faster.I fall on my knees and cover my face with my tears.I don't care that people stare at me...I don't care anymore!