arrival

Margot Robbie inBARBIE (2023)

Margot Robbie in
BARBIE (2023)

——————————

𝖔.
ARRIVAL

CAROLINE FORBES did not expect to wake up with a massive headache that felt like it was swallowing her. The blonde opened her eyes, blinking multiple times adjusting her eyes to the sudden brightness. She moves her hand to soothe the forming tension in her neck. Standing up she noticed a familiar redhead, who was a blonde now, laying on the floor and next to another blonde. The blonde moved towards her, shakes her head disbelief.

"How is she alive?" Questions Yelena with tears forming in her eyes in shock to see her oldest sister alive. Caroline swallowed her sob away as she shakes her head; "I don't know."

Caroline's blue iris scan begin to scan the room. In a corner, there were three teenagers, and a person that she veiw him as uncle a in odd way; Happy Hogan. The teenagers didn't appear to be anything special, to anyone else but Caroline knew them perfectly. But to anyone else they just saw a curly-haired teen girl wearing a casual long sleeve black shirt, a teen boy in a blue hoodie, and a possible filipino ancestry teen boy, who appeared to have just left school with his casual star wars t-shirts.

Caroline gazed at many familiar people of her past in the same room as her. Although she let out a small smirk as of course the mikalson siblings are still arguing with each other. Even if a small piece of her life was in mystic falls, she finds herself thinking about that town.  She spotted the wildest and youngest Mikaelson who is alive thanks to her. She shivers as she may not be a good person but committing genocide is a whole other thing.

"Where are we?" Kol furrowed his brows as he turned to his siblings. His sister Rebekah was going to reply when the light appeared once again dropping, Bonnie, Stefan, Damon, and Elena as they all immediately stood up and as they glanced at the Mikaelson in confusion.  Behind them stood Katherine quietly observing everything. More like hiding as she did not feel like dealing with any of the Mikaelson family members. Stefan, being the responsible one, said to them, "Where are we?"

"I was wondering the same thing." Kol spared him a glance.  The whole supernatural group heard grunts and groans come from their left. They immediately turned to see multiple people on the floor getting up. Ignoring the other people in the right side of the room. The avengers slowly each begin to wake up. Each one adjusting their eyes to the brightness.

"Tony?" Questions Steve as the last he heard of him was that he was in space. Tony walked to him as they both hugged each other. Yes they were in a terrible position but the world was literally ending and they never got to make amends with each other. God knows they have alot to discuss but this was okay for now.

"These doors are spelled." States the one and only god of mischief; confused as the last he remembers is being with his brother in Thanos's ship.  The mikaelson family and the mystic fall gang snapped their heads to the avengers. Many tried to open doors to the theater-like room but they couldn't. Bonnie's eyes widened in recognition, "Caroline?"