vii. red room

Margot Robbie inSUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

Margot Robbie in
SUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

——————————
TW: sex, graphic violence, comic content involved from the red room. implications of SA, with this emoji "⚠️"
it will be start and end of it. please stop reading if you feel uncomfortable, at all. please take care of yourselves. 💗

𝖛𝖎𝖎.
RED ROOM

Awakard silence pledged into the room as all took a moment to regather their thoughts. Whether they are supernatural, norse gods, or just mortals at the end of the day they all carried emotions to judge, have pity, anger, and so much more. Most had two thoughts racing in their minds. One: You really think you know someone but actually don't. Two: You really don't know everyone's stories that could possibly be filled with grief or undeniable anger.

"Didn't think she went through something like that," murmurs Chuck to his girlfriend who seems to be more in diemela than he was. Ivy is always there for Harley especially with all the terrible things that the Joker put her through—but this? This is different and she isn't sure why her friend never told her the truth.

Yelena was huddled on the floor, heat scrunching around her brow as she tried to catch her breath. She winces in pain. She glanced at her two sisters who were at the end of the room, with an emotionless mask. Yelena stood straight as a raven-haired lady stares intensely at her, "Natalia and Carolina, come here."

"Who is Natalia?" Katherine glances around the room. Natasha raised from her seat to face the brunette girl. "That is me."

Bucky had his head down in guilt for the pain he caused these girls, and to everyone else he hurt. Yet he winces as he is not so ready to deal with it, is one thing for them to know that he was brainwashed, to be hydra's puppet but is another thing to actually see it. Steve had a tight expression on him. "Why did you change your name?"

"Easier for Americans, I guess," murmurs the redhead assassin to him. Bonnie wonders why as the names were not even a whole difference but maybe it had a bigger role? The ex-jester thought even though her name is not completely significantly different, it is nice to be reminded of everything she went through.

But now, she is not much of Caroline anymore she is Harley— well she honestly thinks she too fucked in the head to even know who she actually is in the first place.

Natasha and Caroline rushed over to the raven-haired woman as they tried to hide the worried expression for their little sister. The lady pointed towards Yelena and another girl across the mat from Yelena.

The lady eyes both the older girls, "Explain to her what she needs to do and I am only allowing this because you both are the best to come out of each individual program."