xi. plans unveiled

Rachel Weisz inBLACK WIDOW (2021)

Rachel Weisz in
BLACK WIDOW (2021)

——————————

𝖝𝖎.
PLANS UNVEILED

Yelena drank out of the bottle of vodka. Alexei gazes around the room as he glances at Yelena, "So, here I am ice fishing with my father. It's a very cold day in this little ice shed. Cold even for Russia, you know? Keep the vodka by the fire, my father would say to me."

"Please stop talking."

"Please wait. Please wait."

"Please, no. Please, I don't want to talk." Alexei turned to Yelena as he stood up to face her, "There is a reason why I'm telling you this, okay? Trust me. I am reaching for fish. Oh! I lose balance. Ah! Splash! My hands go in the river. In this weather, frostbite sets in quickly."

Yelena drank from the bottle. She rubbed her forehead as she glanced up at Alexei who continued to talk, "Urine is 35 degrees Celsius, staves off the frostbite."

Damon bit his tongue from saying something, knowing damn well he did not have a good bond with the blonde from mystic falls. Which is mostly his fault as he really made no effort at all, to apologize after hurting her. He sighs as he shifts his gaze away from her, feeling the glare coming from a certain playboy billionaire who seems to be more than a rich boy who has a thing for blondie.

"Why he still looking at her," murmurs Happy, low enough that only Bruce caught it who nodded in agreement. Rebekah scrunches her nose in disgust, "Your father is something."

"He needs more than therapy to fix that," snickers Harley under her breath that causes the three teens besides her to snort in amusement. Natasha and Yelena nodded at that, as they know he has his own form of trauma which he probably fails to acknowledge. Ivy glanced at the sisters, "How did he join the red room?"

"Who fucken knows," murmurs Harley as she was mentally detached from the screen. She was hungry and just wanted a sandwich from Sal's. Yelena glanced at Natasha, who in response shrugged as she furrowed her brows, "Not too sure, but he grew up with soviets, so his father was probably involved that got him involved."

"Makes sense." Peter tilts his head as he kind of feels bad for the guy, as is not an excuse for what he did but at the same time, it is okay to acknowledge the abuse he went through. MJ quietly observed the room, she always had a sharp mind but does not understand how this circumstance is supposed to be a healing experience— unless it is not?

MJ cast a quick glance at Harley, whose blonde hair was lighter than before, her makeup attempts to recreate to resemble her former self before she became a ghostly shade of white. MJ noticed that Harley had been on her best behavior during the entire time they were at the theater. Yet, if anyone paid close attention, they would see the faint traces of blood on Harley's palms, a sign of her stress-induced habit of digging her nails into her skin.