iii. diamonds

a/n: so i confused myself so...TIMELINES? WHAT TIMELINES? PLEASE JUST IGNORE IF THEY DONT MAKE SENSES !

TIMELINES? WHAT TIMELINES? PLEASE JUST IGNORE IF THEY DONT MAKE SENSES !

lyrics by Billie Eilish
WILDFLOWER

——————————

𝖎𝖎𝖎.
DIAMONDS

Before the screen can continued to play, the blinding white light that had brought them all there had appeared once more dropping three figures. Caroline instantly recognized the three figures but she approached them cautiously not knowing what timeline they are from. She gets up touching her best friend from gotham and her time in arkham asylum, "Red?"

"Harley? What the-" Pamela Isely or known as Poison Ivy sits up confused seeing her best friend's face and the fact she is in theater with other people she doesn't know set her off. Caroline lets her adjust as she moves to gotham's favorite playboy. Crouching down she gently shook Bruce Wayne, "Brucie? Wake up!"

Confusion settled on the infamous billionaire Bruce Wayne as one moment he was in his manor the next thing he woke up in the theater with Harley Quinn standing above him. He accepts her hand as standing up he sees the avengers and another group of people he doesn't know.

Turning he sees Ivy helping out her boyfriend (Charles 'Chuck' Brown, aka. Kite-Man) as he looks confused. Chuck eye's land on the familiar blonde, "Harley?"

Caroline clasps her hand, her voice echoing through the silence of the theater. "Okay listen up, I know this is confusing but you are here with them because apparently my life is some sort of entertainment and you will watch my past and wait— what year are you from?"

"2018," replied the trio as they watched her let out a sigh as she spoke. "Well damn, okay. Doesn't matter you are here to watch my life and blah, blah, whatever. I'm from 2025," Caroline pointed to Yelena, Sharon, Ned, Happy, MJ, "them too. The others are from the same year as you all. Great now introduces yourself."

The avengers and supernatural group were amused at the exchange and at the bewildered look on the newcomers. After introduction, Tony had a suggestion since they are two Bruces; that Bruce Banner will go as Banner and Bruce Wayne will just be called Bruce. The trio, expressions was a mix of confusion and surprise. They made their way to where Harley sat, the plush couches.

"By the way everyone calls me Caroline, here. But you can still refer me as Harley," murmurs Caroline as she see their confused expression. But before they can raise the multiple questions racing in their minds the screen had brightened up.

Scene cuts to gotham building then to Cassandra skipping as she puts her hand into a women's bag, then cuts to Zsasz leaning against the wall smoking with Dinah exiting out a golden door as she spoke to him. "All right. We can go."