i. inception

Margot Robbie inSUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

Margot Robbie in
SUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

——————————

𝖎.
INCEPTION

Caroline felt a bit of uncomfortable as she really did not want anyone to see that side of her. Not that it matters anymore given the situation she was in but still is odd having her life be displayed for everyone to see and judge. Although Harley is part of who she is, just like whatever image of Caroline they had was too. She just learned not to live them as two separate things anymore. Sighing as her eyes move to the screen brightening.

"Harley Quinn." Scence opens up with a file of Caroline holding mug shot when it zooms into her picture with pink and blue skull with pigtails is drawn over her. Scene shifts to Caroline in a gold dress with her hair wet. Scene changes to a club with Caroline dancing around. A woman's voice cuts through. "Before she ran off and joined the circus, she was known as Dr. Harleen Quinnzel. Psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum."

Caroline purses her lips as she could feel the eyes on her. Clearing her throat she turns around, "The one speaking is Amanda Waller."

They all nodded at her. The three teens knew a bit about her past but they are going to see her adventures as the infamous queen of gotham? It was pretty exciting for them. Clint mutters quietly to the one near him, "Are we going to ignore that she is the cupid of crime?"

"Are we going to ignore the fact that you turned into an assassin?" Mutters Yelena under her breath hearing the archer talk about her sister. Caroline was a bit crazy but so was she; having your choices taken away in the red room gives you no sense of identity of who you are, so she couldn't imagine the position she was in, especially the things she had to do to keep her cover going.

"What?" Clint looks confused at the russian blonde who scoffs at him. Natasha furrows her brows as what occurs in the future, that her little sister did not like a person she considered a best friend? Sharon glances at Clint, "Nothing you have to worry about."

"If she mentioned it to them maybe we should know?" Steve glances at her as he could see the hostility in her eyes. Sharon rolled her eyes ignoring the so-called american golden boy. Happy leans to Caroline; "Now this is what I live for."

Caroline snickers as did the three teens next to her. The avengers glanced at the group of 2025 in curiosity; MJ the curly hair teen girl had given everyone a dirty look when they first got there and she gave them that look again which made everyone look back at the screen. Ned whispers quietly; "How does she do that?"

"I don't know," murmurs Peter gazing at his girlfriend in complete awe.

Caroline sat down as a man with green hair, who laid across her. Amanda's voice cuts through, "She was assigned to the clown himself."