x. back home

REMINDER: in the reaction it will be written as harley and in the script as caroline. as im slowly making the transition between the two, my goal is by the end she will fully be harley !

 as im slowly making the transition between the two, my goal is by the end she will fully be harley !

Florence Pugh in
BLACK WIDOW (2021)

——————————

𝖝.
BACK HOME

"Was it a smart move to break him out?" Sharon asked curiously as she could picture many things going wrong, that could affect their ultimate goal. And she wondered if Alexei could benefit them in a positive manner. Yelena glanced at the blonde, "Trust me, there are worse people out there than having our dad out of jail."

Yelena didn't intend to reply defensively, but her commitment to protecting her small family was unwavering, regardless of the circumstances. Amidst the chaos of her existence, amidst the tangled mess of her experiences, there existed one constant beacon of solace: her memories of Ohio. Despite the storms that raged in her life, the recollections of that place served as a lifeline, pulling her back from the depths of darkness into the comforting embrace of peace.

Harley found herself caught in the midst of conflicting emotions. While she cherished the memories of her time in Ohio, a pang of betrayal lingered within her heart, from the actions of both Alexei and Melina when they allowed them to return to the red room. She empathized with their own struggles and what happened.

Natasha was the toughest one to break her heart guarded fiercely, reserved solely for her sister. Her sentiments toward Melina and Alexei seemed more distant, though perhaps a flicker of concern lingered beneath her tough exterior, awaiting the balm of time to mend old wounds, as they are trying their best. But that does not mean she has to forgive and forget. Their bond will just be different than it was like before. The screen brightened up as the next part started to play.

Alexei froze but quickly snapped out of it as he listened to the voice and followed the direction given to him. He got up, went to the guard and punched his arm to the glass pulling the guard out as the guard's head bang against the glass. He pulled the other guard out and threw him across the room. With that Alexei made his way out.

"Go left. Just don't make a scene."

Alexei turned left as the door opened. He tried to keep his guard down as he avoided making any eye contact. But the other prisoners quickly noticed that he was escaping and they yelled out to warn the other prisoners and guards. With that Alexei quickly ran through the guards knocking them down, he passed a gate and got a shield put in the gate to prevent the others from opening the gate.

Meanwhile the three sisters were outside in the helicopter and they all rolled their eyes hearing all the chaos Alexei was causing. Natasha sighs, "You made a scene didn't you."