v. tacos

a/n: reminder that the 2018 group calls her caroline while the gotham crew and the 2025 group will call her harley.

Margot Robbie inSUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

Margot Robbie in
SUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

——————————

𝖛.
TACOS

Even though the ex-jester had explained that the kid (cassandra) is fine that still doesn't shake their worries off as that still must have been alot for the kid to handle. All took a moment to steteched briefly, then sat back down in their respective seats. The eldest salvatore glances at the blonde but before he can say anything his arm is grabbed. He looks at Elena. "Enough, Damon."

"Elena," he starts off but the gilbert girl shakes her head. She narrows her eyes. "Just don't."

The exchange between the couple went unnoticed mostly but the teenagers caught onto it. Ned whispers to Peter and MJ. "Kind of feel bad for her, she is a victim in her own way."

Peter nodded in agreement. The curly hair teen tilts her head. "Doesn't mean she shouldn't be held accountable for her actions. Sometimes the abuse becomes the abuser themselves, but in their case it is different."

"At this rate we all needed therapy," mumurs Peter replies under his breath. Ned snickers, "True but it is too expensive."

"That was fast," murmurs Caroline hearing the door being knocked. Heading to the door she opens it but is drunk Renee, who kicks her in the stomach causing her to fall down. "Where's Cassandra Cain?"

"You? Again?" Caroline stands up looking at Renee in annoyance. Renee tries to punch Caroline but she simply ducks as she repeats the action. Caroline tilted her head, her brows furrowed in confusion, watching Renee stumble. "Are you drunk?"

"Come on," pants Renee putting her fist out. Caroline lets out a simple 'okay,' smirking lightly as she takes a step forward. She moves to punch Renee who ducks then grabs Caroline's hair causing her to scream a bit. Caroline hits her when Renee brings her knee hitting her chest. Both stumble and fall onto the couch.

Camera cuts briefly to Cassandra struggling as she is tape to the toilet. Camera cuts back to the two with Renee pulling pair cuffs hitting Caroline's foot. Caroline groans as Renee punches her. Caroline yelps out in pain, "Right in the tit."

"Where's Cassandra Cain?" Gritted out Renee. Caroline moves to swing when Renee ducks, using that opportunity to hit her in the chest as she cuffs one of Caroline's hands and the other to her. Caroline twirls over Renee's body then flips her onto the ground, cuffing both her hands. Caroline cartwheels knocking Renee the window. "You killed my sandwich!"

"Reminds me of that one time brother, when celebrating your birthday." Loki leans into his older brother with a mischievous grin. Perferctally recalling the way Thor was completing out of it and had ordered an army to his command which accdicentally made asgard go to war. But it is more complicated than that.