ix. ripped souls

REMINDER: in the reaction it will be written as harley and in the script as caroline. as im slowly making the transition between the two, my goal is by the end she will fully be harley !

 as im slowly making the transition between the two, my goal is by the end she will fully be harley !

Margot Robbie in
SUICIDE SQUAD, BARBIE,
THE SUICIDE SQUAD (2016, 2023, 2021)

——————————

𝖎𝖝.
RIPPED SOULS

Yelena glanced at the redhead and archer with curiosity as to why they made the events of budapest such a big deal? The supernatural group and gotham crew were filled with curiosity as it is the first they are hearing about it and from the reaction of the avengers they could tell it was a much anticipated topic. Katherine bites the inside of her cheek as she glances at them. "What exactly is the budapest thing?"

"Well, it's a mission that me and Natasha did a while back," replies the archer with a smug smile as the avengers groan expecting a full answer. Wanda rolled her eyes as she thought Clint was actually going to give them a full explanation. Katherine let out a slow nod yet her question was not answered. Stefan raised a brow, "So, it was just a mission?"

The archer and redhead assassin nodded which caused the other avengers to roll their eyes. Both Yelena and Harley are confused why they make big deal especially, since all will eventually find out. Steve glanced at the brown-haired boy, "They are not going in full detail. The thing is everytime there is a mission as a group they always bring it up and we want to know what happened in budapest."

Natasha rolled her eyes as her teammates all pouted while the supernatural and gotham crew stared at them in amusement. Is funny how they don't know each other at all but they all had one thing in common; curiosity. Clint stuck his tongue out at his teammates, "Well, I guess we will never know."

Wanda rolled her eyes as she mimicked him with her voice pitch high, "I guess we will never know."

That caused everyone in the room to laugh as Clint looked so offended as he wondered if he actually sounded like that. Yelena leans over the ex-shield agent spoke to redhead which caused Sharon to snort in amusement. "Your team is full of babies."

"Trust me, I know. I still wonder how we even save the world sometimes." Natasha lets out an exhausted sign. Harley lets out a giggle as she turns over leaning over her seat as behind her Bruce holds her shirt so she doesn't fall. "You, do most of the work don't you?"

Natasha let out a small chuckle. Sisters begin to whisper very low that not even the vampires in the room can catch it. Bucky had a teasing smile, "Will we know what you are all laughing about?"

"Thanks B," murmurs Harley not realizing if he was not gripping her shirt she would have fumbled over the chair and that would have been embarrassing. The redhead assassin and the russian blonde looked at Harley as she settled back on her seat. The ex-jester shrugged, "I guess we will never know."