Part 8

Meanwhile in the presentation center of Oscorp Tower

Peter walked into a large room, Dr. Octavius seemed to be waiting impatiently, Suddenly Peter saw Norman Osborn walk by.

"Norman Osborn! Sir!" Peter shouted as he rushed up to Norman "I'm A big fan of your work, and a friend of Harry's ... I think"

"Oh, you must be Peter" Norman said "Harry's talked about you, pleasure to finally meet you"

Norman then held his hand outstretched for a hand shake.

"To be honest, Harry doesn't talk about you much" Peter said as the two shook hands "Nice to meet you"

Peter then says down and watched as Dr. Octavius looked to a massive machine with Four points, A computer, and A battery cell in the center. Dr. Octavius then took off his coat, to reveal a shirt with four small holes in the back.

"Dear audience, I hope you're ready to see the future of renewable energy!" Dr. Octavius said as four slim tentacles, which looked quite strange, came out of the holes in the shirt. Then Dr. Octavius looked to the crowd with a smile as one of the tentacles waved.

Dr. Octavius then took a step towards the machine, and the four tentacles each grew four grip claws that were spaced evenly. The tentacles then began to turn gears, and move the pillars into different positions, as Dr. Octavius typed something into the computer.

Soon the Computer cell began to glow, and every battery in the room went right to 100%. The audience then began to applaud as the battery then sent some electricity to other electronics.

Then suddenly a siren blared, revealing that something was wrong, and out from the door burst a man, who no longer looked human (He was lightning blue, and his veins looked like bolts of lightning.

"I finally have Power!" The man shouted, and as he did so, bolts of raw electricity surged from his skin "And I know just what to do with all this power!"

"What is this?! Who are you!?" Dr. Octavius shouted in fear as the mysterious figure began to fire streams of concentrated electricity from his fingertips.

"Why, I was Max Dillon." The figure said with a grin "But I suppose you can now call me ... Electro!"

Electro then continued firing the electricity from his fingertips, suddenly a bolt hit Dr. Octavius, who shouted in pain before collapsing.

Spider-Man then swung into the room as Electro grabbed the battery cell, and placed it on his chest. Soon he looked like he used to, but there was a mask above his nose made purely out of electricity.

"Who are you!?" Spider-Man shouted as he stared at the humanoid figure "And what are you doing?!"

"It's me, Spider-Man! Don't you recognize me!?" Electro shouted in an upset tone as Spider-Man just shrugged. Then a tear mad of pure electricity fell from Electro's eye and he spoke once again "I thought we were friends Spidey! How could you betray me!?"

Electro then turned blue again and pure energy shot out of him in all directions. Spider-Man fired a web at Electro, but the web just burned.Spider-Man then activated his Web-Slingers, and fired a Web-onfire, but before it could light on fire, Electro sent a shock at the Web-Slinger, and to Spider-Man's surprise, the Web-Slinger didn't fire.

"Sorry Spidey, but there's a new sheriff in town. Electro said as he floated towards Spider-Man, electricity flowing from his body " And it's I ... Electro! "

Electro then turned back to the way he used to be, before the powers and bolted away, in a flash of electricity, leaving chaos in his wake. Spider-Man stared out the side of the Oscorp tower, and looked at the destruction Electro was causing as he escaped.