Part 1

5/13/2008 New York City (Queens) (10:00am)

Spider-Man swung high above the city, chasing after an armored van, that drove down the road, followed by around fifteen police cars.

Spider-Man swung up and dove down onto one of the police cars, before webbing his way onto the van and hung on as the driver swerved left and right rapidly so as to shake Spider-Man off, but he hung on. Spider-Man then proceeded to punch the roof until it finally caved in, and he peeked inside.

"Hey guys, I just had to warn you that crime never pays" Spider-Man said said with a laugh as one of the criminals went to punch him.

"Think you're funny do you?" The criminal said as Spider-Man's spider sense activated and he dodged the hit just in time to jump in and punch the criminal, and then swiftly kick him in the gut, where he then crashed into the wall.

The driver then began to swerve to the sides once again as the second criminal began to try to attack Spider-Man, but he just stepped to the side, causing the criminal to bang into the seat.

Spider-Man then punched the criminal causing him to collapse. But Spider-Man then noticed that the van was now on a collision course with a man who was frozen in fear. Spider-Man acted fast and fired two webs, on on the brakes, and one on the steering wheel.

Spider-Man then pulled the web that was stuck to the steering wheel, and the van stopped and turned at the same time. Spider-Man then jumped to the front and punched that criminal in the face, knocking him unconscious. Spider-Man got out and webbed some construction paper that was rolling away from the man.

Spider-Man walked up to the man, and webbed the last few webs before giving them all back to the man, who stood there dumbfounded.

"You alright Max Dillon?" Spider-Man asked as he handed the blueprints to Max who just stammered, Max then cleared his head long enough to speak.

"Spider-Man, How do you know my name?" Max asked as Spider-Man pointed to a nametag on Max's chest.

"It's on the tag, but Max you have the capability to be a hero. Do you hear me?" Spider-Man said "Next time try to help others, could you? Then Maybe we could become like a team, The Spectacular Spider-Man, and Mister Max."

"What about The great Max?" Max asked as the police arrived, and Spider-Man shook his head in a yeas motion as he swung away on his web. As Spider-Man left, a small crowd cheered "Spider-Man! Spider-Man! Spider-Man!"