Part 10

Chase Bank (Brooklyn), 12:00 pm

Dr. Octopus put on cloak, and slid his hair into a neat wave to the side before going into Hancock Bank.Dr. octopus then walked right past the waiting line as a group of people grumbled and someone even shouted: No Skipping. Dr. Octopus then went up to the banker lady and cleared his throat to speak.

"Give me your money" Dr. Octopus said calmly, but the Man just laughed.

"What you gonna do gramps? Give me a stern talking to!?" The man said with a laugh as he knocked on the glass.

"Do you have some sort of learning disability? I said give me everything!" Doctor Octopus said as the man frowned.

"Look I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing, but-" The Man said as Doctor Octopus' back began to bulge then the coat began to swell. Suddenly the four tentacles came out and banged the glass.

"Give us the money!" The Tentacles shouted in unison as the civilians rushed away as fast as they could. Aunt May then came out of the bathroom, and ran to a desk as the doors closed.

"You incompetent fool! I'll do it myself!" Doctor Octopus shouted as one of the tentacles rammed into the glass shattering it, and sending shards flying, the rest of the tentacles then carried Doctor Octopus through the shattered glass.

Doctor Octopus then grabbed a few bags full of money, and two of the tentacles did the same, The other two then helped Doctor Octopus walk out of the vault. As Doctor Octopus came out of the vault, he saw Spider-Man letting witnesses escape.

Why let him save the day?" One of the tentacles said.

"Right Larry, I can't just let him overshadow me" Doctor Octopus said to the bottom left tentacle.

"He can't overshadow you even if he tried, you're brilliant" The Top right tentacle said.

"I still need to stop him Flo, he will be a nuisance to out plans, he stopped Dr. Connors for Pete's sake" Doctor Octopus said.

"If he saves the day, he will overshadow you" the bottom right tentacle said.

"I know Harry, but who said I'll let him save the day?" Doctor Octopus said as he stepped towards Spider-Man Menacingly.

"Here to ruin my plans Are you?!" Doctor Octopus shouted as Spider-Man stared at him confused "Well I won't let you!"

Suddenly Harry rushed towards Spider-Man at top speed, but Spidey dodged the hit, and the Tentacle rammed into the wall with colossal force, and caused a massive crack to form.

"Woah, I'll have to stop you there" Spider-Man said "Who are you?"

Spider-Man watched as the cloaked figure then tossed the cloak to the side.

"I'm Doctor Octopus!" Doctor Octopus shouted as the tentacle that attempted to attack Spider-Man returned to Doctor Octopus.

"Wow, that's definitely a mouthful Octavius, how about ..." Spider-Man said before taking a moment to think "Doc Ock, I think it's much catchier"

"Ugh, Putrid spider, I'll teach you not to get in my way again!" Doctor Octopus shouted as his Tentacles each rushed towards Spider-Man, suddenly everything went slow, and Spider-Man dodged the first, then the second, then the third and forth by weaving the needle, but then as he landed on the ground and prepared to speak, all four tentacles struck him in the back.

The tentacles then each grabbed one of Spider-Man's limbs, and stretched it to the limit, he soon began to hear the scratching as the fabric of his suit began tearing.

"This is why you shouldn't mess with us! Uh ... Me!" Doctor Octopus shouted as his tentacles then tossed Spider-Man away where he crashed into a wall and fell to the ground. Spider-Man got up and rubbed his head as Doctor Octopus laughed. Spider-Man then fired a few webs at Doctor Octopus, who seemed unfazed.

"Boy, you dare mess with a superior!?" Doctor Octopus shouted as his tentacles stretched out menacingly, but Spider-Man fired a Shock-web which also didn't harm the Doctor.

"Doc Ock leave the people alone!" Spider-Man shouted "What have they done to you?"

"I don't wish to harm humanity" Doctor Octopus said as his top left tentacle grabbed Spider-Man "I wish to cure it!"

Suddenly the tentacle tossed Spider-Man away and Doctor Octopus smirked.

"Good job Moe" Doctor Octopus said as the same tentacle once again snatched him, and tossed him at the wall, breaking it down, and Doctor Octopus escaped as he took the money.