Part 17

9/23/2008 4:00 am Astoria Energy LLC, Brooklyn

Electro bolted around the facility, drawing the energy being made in the power plant. Electro laughed maniacally as he bolted through the place, and right through the transmission towers.

"I shall become eternally powerful!" Electro shouted as he drained more energy from the plant, and laughed in an evil way.

"Electro, you can stop this, and we can find a way too get you back to the way you were!" Spider-Man shouted as he swung on a web and landed on a building.

"Spidey! I'm honestly shocked you remember me!" Electro said in a happy tone and with a smile, but then his demeanor changed and he became upset "But I'll never go back to being plain old Max Dillon, not as long as I can help it!"

Suddenly five bolts of electricity formed a mask like spark on Electro's face. Electro then bolted behind Spider-Man, and shot powerful beams of energy at Spider-Man who tried to dodge them, but fell and looked around at all the poles, perfect for him to swing around, but they glowed up and down to a beat that only Electro seemed to hear, and as they did the energy flowed from the tips towards Electro who greeted the energy happily.

"Spidey, How do you like this?!" Electro shouted as he gestured to the grandeur of his power, and the fired a large bolt of energy at Spider-Man from his fingertips "This is merely 30% of my power, so imagine 100%! I'd be all powerful, able to control every electronic device in the entire Tristate Area!"

Spider-Man then dodged all of Electro's bolts of energy as Electro got angrier and angrier. Spider-Man then swung on a web to dodge Electro's attack, and he was greeted by Electro who bolted right in front of him in a second.

"Stay still so I can zap you like the bug you are!" Electro shouted as his bolts of energy got stronger, and the energy began to go towards Spider-Man from the transmission towers.

"No can do! Gotta fight for as long as I can!" Spider-Man shouted as he webbed out of the way of the beams of energy. Spider-Man then fired two webs, and stepped back about five steps, and jumped, and Spider-Man was slingshot right at Electro.

"Somehow nobody ever expects the spider-shot" Spider-Man said as he webbed Electro, this time the web froze solid, and Spider-Man swung the web over his head, causing Electro to be taken away with it. Electro got slammed into the ground with monumental force causing the ground to crack. When Electro got back up, Spider-Man was already firing multiple webs at the Transmission towers, and connecting them in the center. Spider-Man watched as electricity flowed from the towers, and through the webs.

soon the electricity converged in the center, and sparks flew off the web as it began to get extremely hot. Spider-Man then fired a Shock-web at the center and made it hit Electro's chest. The energy from the webs then rapidly went at Electro, and began to charge him up. Suddenly the Battery cell Dr. Octavius made, released the energy and Electro was put into 100% mode for a second, and it constantly changed as his body swapped between pure energy, and partial energy.

Electro then sent a massive bolt of energy from his fingertips, the bolt surged and burnt the ground as he laughed. Electro then finally managed to gain control over the immense amount of power, and aimed it at Spider-Man, but as he did the bolt just turned away.

"How are you doing this!?" Electro shouted angrily as he continued to try and hit Spider-Man with the bolt of energy, but it kept reflecting back.

"Simple, I reverted the polarity of the metallic webs on my suit, causing the same charge to be reflected away" Spider-Man said as he watched Electro begin to grow.

"This is foul play!" Electro shouted as he began to realize he was growing "What's happening to me!?"

"You're overcharging, and do you know what happens to a battery when you let it charge for too long?" Spider-Man asked, and Electro become horrified as Spider-Man smiled and made an explosion gesture with his hands, Electro then took the battery off and tossed it away. As the battery hit the ground, Electro reverted to his normal self, and Max fell on his face. Suddenly the battery popped and released a large cloud of smoke. Police sirens were now heard in the near distance, and Spider-Man webbed Max Dillon to the ground.

"Sorry, but I have a feeling you're not the only active villain right now, I've got to go" Spider-Man said as he made Max stuck in a thick cocoon of webbing, before swinging off as Police arrived on the scene to arrest Max who groaned in defeat.