Epilogue.

Miall

"Where are you guys going?" I asked Amanah as she held Amira and Auri's hands.

They were dressed in matching pink sun dresses, and Amanah wore a cute hat while the twins rocked pink bow hairpins.

My girls are beautiful!

"We're going on a girl's date," Amanah said as she smiled. "We're just waiting on Maniah."

"Alright, let me get my keys, and we'll go together," I said as I pointed to the kitchen, and the girls voiced their opinions.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," Auri shook her head as she waved her small hands.

"You stay right here," Amari warned as she pointed a finger at me.

"It's a girl's date, Dad," Maniah said as she passed me; unlike the three, she wore jeans and an oversized hoodie.

"What are you wearing?" Her mother asked as she took in her attire. "I thought we agreed on wearing sun dresses?"

"No, the three of you agreed on wearing pink clothes, and I agreed to come along," Maniah shrugged as she raised her book.

Amanah pouted and rolled her eyes.

"Teenagers," she whispered under her breath, and Maniah smiled as she wrapped her arm over her mom's shoulder.

"I think you look great," she said, kissing her mom's cheek. "You should wear more of these pop colours. They suit you."

"Yeah, mommy looks like a princess!" Amari giggled, and I could see Auri thinking hard about what to say.

"Like a pretty princess!" She said as she lifted her index finger.

Amanah giggled and pressed kisses on all their heads.

"Thank you, my very beautiful babies!"

"You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" I asked.

Amari and Auri were very loud about not wanting me to come along.

"No, Daddy, stay!" What am I? A dog?

"You always want mommy's attention!" I stared at Amanah, surprised and wanting help from her. She giggled and shrugged as she stared at our fierce little warriors.

"I can't let four of my princesses go without their protection," I reasoned as I knelt down to their height.

"More like a guard dog for Mom," Maniah scoffed.

"What?" I asked, and she smiled sweetly and shook her head.

"Nothing, Daddy!"

"Well, we have to go now to make it in time for our reservations. Miall, make sure you defrost the meat for tonight. Also, check if Kenji is studying for his exams and Kye has been practising for his warrior trials; please ensure his form is correct. And oh, I need you to confirm the documents on my desk. Could you also—"

"You'll be late at this rate. I've got it all under control," I said as I held her shoulders gently and pecked her lips.

"Ugh," Maniah groaned as she turned away and walked out of the house.

"Daddy!" Auri whined as they stomped their feet.

"Stop!" Amari giggled, and I laughed before quickly planting kisses on their cheeks.

"See you guys later!" I waved as I saw them enter the car and drive off to their destination.

Closing the door, I turned around and raised my eyebrow as I faced Kenji and Kye.