TCG: Chapter 36

Third Person

"What caused you to wake up, Supreme Goddess?" Seifer asked as he stood up from his kneeling position.

"All the persons I created from my guilt have finally passed on, so that freed me from my prison," Lunaria smiled as she answered.

"Are you really free from your guilt?" Ylil asked as she glared at Lunaria.

"No," Lunaria answered simply. "Are you free from your guilt, Ylil?" She asked as she stared into her eyes.

"I have none," Ylil bit out, and Lunaria nodded as she looked around her temple.

"That is sad," she whispered.

Her eyes landed on Miall, who was still having a hard time breathing. He pressed his head on the ground, writhing in pain.

"You're the one that's sad!" Ylil shouted, and all the other gods gave her a warning look.

Even though they didn't agree with Lunaria's decisions, they still were obligated to protect her.

"I know," Lunaria said as she kept her eyes on Miall's form. "What's wrong with them?" She asked as she pointed to Miall. "Why have you sealed Orion inside his body?"

"It's his punishment, Supreme Goddess," Nala said as she bowed her head.

"He's in pain," Lunaria said. "He can't handle what you have made him do, Ylil."

"You're one to talk. After all, you're the one who killed him first in a fit of rage," she said, and Lunaria smiled.

"I did do that," she whispered as she leaned against her fist. Putting her finger beneath her lip, she tapped the skin three times. "Yes, I did."

Evander was amazed when he saw a smaller-sized Lunaria appear next to Miall. He looked back at the throne, and there Lunaria sat as she stared at Ylil.

I don't have enough eyes for this, Evander thought to himself as he watched the mini Lunaria touch Miall's body.

A soft glow appeared from his body, and in just one blink, Orion and Miall were separated.

"That's better, isn't it?" Lunaria said proudly as she sat straight.

The mini Lunaria disappeared back into the sand just as she had appeared.

"Why's everyone so tense?" She laughed. "Rejoice! I'm back!"

"Where are we, Miall?" Orion groaned as he stared at the open ceiling.

"I should be asking you that," Miall said as he got up.

"If I knew you, little creep, I wouldn't be asking."

"As soon as you wake up, you start with insults, lucky me," Miall grunted as he held his head. "I'm going to tell Amanah."

"Run along; you're your wife's baby either way," Orion raised his middle finger, and Miall rolled his eyes.

"And you wag your tail the moment she enters a room," Miall retorted, and Orion gasped.

"I do not!"

"Do too!"

"Pfft!" Lunaria giggled, covering her mouth; Orion turned around and frowned as he stared at her.

Looking back at Miall, he pointed to Lunaria and asked, "Who's the giant lady?"

"Orion, Miall. Don't believe a single word she says. She once killed you, Orion," Ylil said as she looked at Orion with tear-filled eyes.