TCG: Chapter 27

"You know, we eventually have to leave this bedroom," I whispered as I held onto Miall's hand. Our fingers interlocked, and the morning sunrise shone through the windows into our room.

"We've been without each other for five months; the pack will understand," he said as he snuggled into me, hiding his head in the nook of my neck.

"I want to stay here with you and just ignore the world for a while," he whispered as he put his hand between my thighs.

"You just want to fuck again," I giggled as I felt his breath fan against my neck, which felt extra sensitive because of all the bite marks this man left there.

"Yes, but with you, that's not what it feels like," he whispered in my ear. "It feels like hours of raw loving; I understand why you'd confuse it with fucking," the way he whispered that into my ear and the play of his fingers dangerously close to my centre almost had me caving in.

"Come on, we literally have a guest we haven't seen since yesterday afternoon. Get up, Miall," I said as I moved his hand from my thighs.

"Does she matter?"

"Does she?" I asked back, and he shook his head.

"Honestly, I find her to be a bit obsessed with you. It stresses me out," he said, and I looked at him in confusion.

"Ylil's obsessed with me?" I asked, shocked, and he nodded as he sat up.

My eyes couldn't resist looking at that sin of a body and how the sheets barely covered him and managed to tease me altogether.

Gulping, I looked away from what was visibly hard underneath that sheet and looked at Miall, who held a knowing smirk.

"You were saying?" I coughed, and he smiled, pulling me closer to him. His hands held my waist firmly, and he pressed a kiss on my neck, trailing to my ear.

"She's always asking about you and what you dream about or what makes you angry or extremely happy," he said, nibbling my ear. "Pisses me off sometimes."

"Is that so?" I asked, and he groaned as he brought my hand to his very healthy penis.

"Baby, your innocence exudes you. Do you really think no one would be interested in you?"

"No, just you," I replied as I watched the scene unfolding before me. Miall had just wrapped my hand around his warm shaft; it was crazy how this thing felt soft yet hard at the same time.

I swiped my thumb over his head and bit my lip when he groaned and shuddered. His dick jerked in my hand, and he kissed my shoulder.

"That's good, baby; continue thinking that way," he sighed as he moved our hands together up and down. "So good," he grunted, and I saw the precum ooze from his tip, down his dick lubricating our hands.

I gripped a bit tighter, and he grunted, pressing his head against my shoulders.

"Don't you want to kiss it?" He whispered under his sultry moans. My pussy got wet just from that. Seeing Miall react this way made me want to get more from him.

Getting down on my knees, I stuck out my tongue to taste him. His shaky sigh encouraged me to go further; opening my mouth wider, I pushed my head down his dick and wasn't surprised at how he was filling my mouth already.

My jaw ached as I bopped my head up and down, letting my tongue trace his veins, Miall threaded his fingers in my hair, and I winced as he pushed me down to the base of his dick.

Relaxing my throat, I swallowed what I could and gagged as he abruptly pulled me up before pushing me back down. My tears blurred my sight, and as much as I tried to sniffle, I couldn't because Miall was working at his own pace.

Fucking my face however he wanted, and I was enjoying it. Bringing my hands to his balls, Miall's moans became louder as I held the sack in my hands and massaged it.

"Fuck Amanah, don't—fuck!" He grunted as he used my face for his pleasure. Next time, I should tie his hands back so I can do it the way I want to.

My jaw began to feel numb, and Miall's hips buckled off the bed as he shouted out his climax. Ropes of cum filled my mouth, and as much as I tried to swallow all of it, some escaped.

"Amanah, do you think we could talk for a minute?" Ylil's soft voice came from outside our door as I was still swallowing Miall's cum. I froze and looked up, only to find him annoyed.

Raising my head, I kissed Miall's head and jumped off the bed, ignoring Miall's hushed shouts not to go to the door.

I grabbed one of his shirts, and thank God he was huge because this could fit me as well; I tried to fix my hair as much as I could. Opening the door, I saw Ylil, and I smiled as I closed the door after stepping outside.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked, and she stared at my face for a second before pointing to the corner of her lips.

"You have—you have something here," she said, and I wiped my mouth; staring at it, I realised it to be my husband's spunk. I smiled apologetically and proceeded to suck it off my finger. "Sorry, I thought I got it all," I whispered and used the back of my hand to wipe anything else.

That ought to make her back off.

"Uhm—okay," she whispered as she shook her head, seeming lost. "About yesterday," she started, and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, do you know what kind of fruit that is? It looked yummy," I whispered, hungry for real food.

"Oh?" She seemed shocked that I had asked about the fruit instead of why she was in bed over my husband.

I knew she was trying to get under my skin with that trick.

"Oh, uhm, it's from a place far, a place far away," she gulped as she slid her hands down her hourglass body. Her hair today was tied in her two signature ponytails. Instead, she let it flow down her body, and it looked magical.

"How far is far away?" I whispered, and her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"I just needed to tell you that I have to go back to the sanctuary and check on Orion. I believe Miall is fully healed, and there won't be any more problems with him in the future. I'll see you soon," she said, not waiting for my response before she walked away and disappeared into thin air.

"Hmm, she seems scared," I whispered to myself as I leaned against the door and cocked my head to the side.

"A place far away, huh?" I shook my head as I entered the room to join Miall in the shower.

What's got Ylil so frightened?