𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐

~ 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

I'm sitting on the table eating my steak remembering that girl and her short skirt.  " Fucking slut.  " I whispered and Taymor stared at me.  She made me feel hard in my pants.  I ate the food and got up.  Leaving my secretary Taymor paid.  I got into my Lamborghini and drove back home.  Bianca was asleep and Marco was out partying.

I got into a warm shower and the image of her kept coming and I felt hard . Jerking off to the thought of her and her voice,  it took me less than 5 minutes to come.  I finished up and wore my boxers and robe . Laying in bed and soon falling asleep. The nightmare of the day my parents were assassinated came and I saw how they fell to the ground and mom screaming for dad as his lifeless body was covered in blood and I saw how she got shot in the head.  I Immediately woke up and looked around and she came to my mind again. 

That small frame of hers and her voice.  " Are you awake sir ?" I heard Taymor say and I opened the door . He handed me a phone.  " It belongs to the girl with the skirt . " he said and walked away . I took the phone and placed it on my bedside table. I soon took it and opened it expecting a password or something but on her wallpaper she had a picture of a family,  her , a little girl and two people that I assumed were her parents. 

She had a note there and it said , " I miss you guys everyday.  " I read.  I opened her phone and it was pretty basic.  Opening her gallery and seeing pictures and videos of a girl.  " Look at me Sele , come eat . " she said with a bright smile but that smile soon vanished and was covered with noises of loud banging . I turned the phone off and went to bed. 

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I got up and took my shower , heading downstairs and seeing Bianca eating with a smile already made my day . I took a slice of toast and headed to the study.  Taymor sat down waiting for me . " Sir , all we need now is for the Rodriguez contract to be signed ." I nodded and signed the contract after constant calculations. 

I handed the phone to him . " Drop it off at that restaurant. " he nodded and took it . I went to the car area and got into one of the cars. 

 We began driving towards the restaurant and he saw her halfway. " Stop the car . " he said and got out got of the car and handed the phone to her , she smiled at him but I couldn't hear what they were  taking about.  I put the window slightly down and listened.

" Thank you so much.  I was so worried and sorry about the inconvenience caused by me yesterday. " she said in a rush . He nodded and walked towards the car . " Bye , have a lovely da-" she stopped halfway when we made eye contact. She waved at me with a smile and I watched her smile fall as I rolled up the window and we drove off . We got to the Rodriguez house and I was greeted by some women in revealing clothing.  " Hi sir welcome to Rodriguez paradise. " one said in a seductive tone . Giovanni Rodriguez came downstairs with a smirk on his face and two women by his side . I rolled my eyes and sat down . He kissed them both and sent them away.  " So for this deal we'll both be getting 50 / 50 of my company and all you have to do is keep me safe . Taymor placed his hand on my shoulder, knowing I hate being told what to do .

" Well Mr Giovanni,  our company is protecting you and your escorts here and we have to get 70 % of the deal as we are doing more , than you guys are. " Giovanni nodded and signed the contract.  His escorts began coming into the room in their lingerie and sitting on my lap . " Hi Baby , I'm Selene. " she said and her voice sounded so familiar.  I got up and she fell to the ground.  " Taymor,  when we get home burn the clothes I'm wearing ." He nodded and we went into the car. 

I ran upstairs to my room and wore my light brown suit and white shirt . I took the car and went to the restaurant again.  I took my seat and a different girl came , for a moment I caught myself looking for the one with the skirt. " Welcome to La Jolla . " she said as she handed me a menu.  " I'd like a Saffron risotto with forest mushrooms. " she left .

I sat at my table listening to the soft jazz music playing in the background and every once in a while she would come to my mind again . The way she walks , the way she talks just everything about her came to my mind. She's getting to me , it doesn't seem like I want her to be just one of my sluts , I want so much more from her just not her presence in my bed , I want her presence in my life .

" Shit ..." I whispered angrily. She's getting to me , every thing about her is getting to me.