𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔

~ 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

I feel so much better than I've ever felt . She's gone to bed now and I'm canceling the contract between Giovanni and me . I've been protecting her sister even though she was the reason she was attacked . I kept looking over towards her as she slept and I couldn't help but look at her face . She turned over to face the other side and that stopped my long train of thoughts .

I finalized it and placed the paper on the table and headed downstairs.  I opened the fridge and found a lunch box with food in it . ' 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐' it read and I opened it and ate the food in silence , moaning in between cause it tastes so good . " Is the food good ?" I heard Val ask and I froze in my tracks , feeling scared for some reason.  I looked up and her and she was biting away a smile . I nodded and continued eating.  " Shouldn't you be in bed . " I said and she shook her head . " I noticed you weren't there so I came to join you. " she said , I froze again cause I've never heard anyone say something like that to me before . .

She sat on the kitchen counter and put earphones in her ears and she began dancing around and humming a song . I got up and placed the dishes in the sink , I was about to leve when I could feel her staring at me. She took me to the sink and wrapped her arms around my waist and took my arms making me wash the dishes I used . We finished up and went back to our room . She jumped on the bed and opened her arms out and I just came close to her and hugged her and she held me close .

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up early and she was sleep . I didn't have my usual migraines and I felt so energized.  I took my shower wore my suit and headed downstairs.  Bianca was coming down the stairs in her pajamas.  " Enzo , she's such a lovely girl. " I know she is a and that makes her so unique.  " Enzo , can she stay with us forever?" She said again,  " I agree with her. " Marco said,  " This is the first time , you've woken up early." I said to him.  " Well , Valentina made me lemonade so I feel better.  "

He said and i smiled hearing the impact she has on our lives and went to the car . Taymor joined me and we went to Giovanni's house.  I came in and saw the escorts looking down . Selene was there too . I sat down and began talking to him . " I'd like one of your escorts. " I said to him and his eyes widened and he smirked at me , fucking bastard."  Pick the one of your choice" .  I turned around and pointed at Selene and handed him a 3 million dollars cheque.  He smiled , " I want something in return. " I heard him say , " The girl that you killed my escorts for , I wanna spend a night with her.  "

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him . " Say that again. " I said with clenched teeth, feeling so angry.  "R-relax Enzo . "
He said and I sat my gun down about to say something when I got a call .

♡ 𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 ♡ 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : Have you eaten?
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : No
𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : You had better get yourself and Tay back to this house in 20 minutes. 
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : We're busy
𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : 20 minutes nothing more.
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Yes ma'am. 
𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : Pass the phone to Tay
𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓 : Ma'am?
𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : The both of you have 20 minutes to be here , do you understand?
𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓 : Yes m-ma'am .
𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 : Bye Enzo and Tay. 

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

I turned to look at Taymor and he was releasing a sigh of relief.  " Talk shit like that again and I'll make sure you and all your cheap little escorts never see the next day . " he nodded in a hurry . We walked to the car and quickly jumped in . Taymor drove fast and we got home.  I found Val outside in a apron with a rolling pin in her hands and it looked so big .

" There you both are . " she said in a sweet yet stern voice.  " In the house now and I wanna find you both seated !!" She said and Taymor sprinted in and I joined him in a hurry afraid to be beaten with a rolling pin . Sitting at the table,  catching my breath and Bianca and Marco are giggling.  I glared at them and the kept quiet.  " Stop scaring the kids. " she said and I looked down feeling scared again.