𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟓

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

Taking a shower with Enzo will never be easy.  " Val the shampoo. " he said and I opened my eyes and began cleaning the shampoo out of his eyes.  He got up in a hurry trying to clean his eyes and ended up falling. I'm laughing so hard at him when he pulls me down and I fall on him . We're both laughing.  He removes a strand of hair from my face. 

" you're beautiful." He said to me and I smiled .

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I've cut all contact with Selene and she tries calling me often and I feel bad,  Taymor and Bianca are dating , which makes me so excited . Enzo proposed to me at my favorite reading spot as it's been 2 months now and I remember it so well .

'𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒊𝒕 . '

We'll be getting married in two days and I'm excited,  I've always dreamt of dad walking me down the isle even though they loved Selene more . But now Vincenzo is gonna walk me down the isle . " Listen to me baby doll I'm hungry. " Enzo said .

" Listen to me bro , 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 . " I said to him and he laughed,  " Don't call me that . " he said and rolled his eyes . I sat on his lap and placed my arms around his neck . " I can't wait to marry you.  " I said with a smile . " I can't wait to fuck you every night till we have a hundred babies.  " I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen and made food for everyone. 

We went to go get his suit tailored and the woman is taking his measurements and his looking directly at me. " Don't forget add a few more inches to the measurement on his dick,  that shit never rests . " I scoffed and rolled my eyes . He looked at me with slightly widened eyes. 

He was walking to the fitting room and took my hand.  He closed the door behind us and picked me up and my back hit wall.  He was kissing me so hungrily like I was gonna run from him . He was already hard as fuck and I felt his dick on my goodie.

He put me down and I got on my knees and took off his pants and underwear. " I've never done this before so tell me what to do " I said slightly embarrassed.  " Put it in your mouth and bob your head up and down and if you get tired use your hands  . " he said and I did so . I looked up at him and he was groaning , he held my hair up and hearing him moan made me feel so accomplished.  In less than 10 minutes a white liquid squirted into my mouth.  Looking for a place to spit it out when he held me by my neck.  " Swallow it. " he whispered and I did so . " Good girl.  " he said with a smirk . We left the fitting room and we finished up and left. 

" Crazy motherfucker . " I said as we walked out of the store .

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I'm in a suite in Hawaii as I wanted a small wedding.  Wearing my black sundress.  " You look beautiful and there's only 5 minutes before the wedding. " Bianca said . " I can't wait for you to become my sister in law. " she said and I smiled . She left the suite and I stood in front of the mirror and read the letter Enzo gave me .

𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒆

𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔 . 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒍𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔,  𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 .

I smiled and wiped my tears and went out.  Vincenzo took my hand and we walked down together , feeling the warm beach sand touch my feet as I walk down , the view looks beautiful.  ,  Bianca's sobbing and I gently smiled at her.  Enzo looks absolutely gorgeous  , I got to him and he pulled me close . " You look beautiful. " he said and the priest began . " We are here in the matrimony of 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 and 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 , you may say your vows .

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒂𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏 𝑷.𝑴. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 ."  I said and he cried . I wiped his tears as it was his turn . " Just fucking marry me already. "

He said and everyone laughed.  " Do you Miss Valentina Pesce take Enzo Romano as your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled at him , " Yes I do . " I said and took the ring out of my bracelet and placed it on his finger .

" Do you Mr Enzo Romano take Valen-" he smashed his lips against mine.  " Mr and Mrs Romano Everyone . "

The wedding ended and I gave letters to everyone there

The wedding ended and I gave letters to everyone there . We went back home to our new apartment.  We took a shower and he got me McDonald's. We ate up and talked about our future plans.  " Every moment leading up to now has been the best moments of my life , you're the best thing that's ever happened to me . " I said to him with a smile and he picked me onto his lap. 

" I love you.  "