𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒

~ 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

I sat down with Taymor,  Bianca and Marco and they were shocked but still happy.  We prepared our guns and at midnight we were gonna go get her back . Bianca's downstairs baking a cake and Marco is cleaning up the room.  Taymor and I are getting ready to leave .

𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Driving to Giovanni's house,  I used the window behind as it was opened.  At a specific door there was 5 body guards and I shot them with a silencer on my gun . I opened the door and there on the bed was my Valentina . I walked towards her quietly and before I touched her she placed a knife on my throat. " Relax it's me . " I said and she put the knife down.  I took her hand as we snuck out through the window and I threw a gas bomb in and it was gonna make them pass out. 

I took her into the car and held her close to me . " I missed you so much.  " I said to her and held her tightly. She had tears in her eyes and I wiped them . Holding her small frame close and smelling that scent of hers , how I've fucking missed it. We drove back home and everyone was happy to see her . She sat down and we gave her a box of letter and sweaters . She cried when she read them all . She made dinner and we ate up and went upstairs.  " What happened?" I asked her

" The few days before I was suppose to get home.  I felt like I was being followed and it happened too often.  I tried calling you so many ties but you didn't answer and I was kidnapped.  He took me to a deserted place and there were so many women there and a little girl,  I had given her your number.  Well when I tried calling you I was nearly raped but he's dead now . Giovanni forcefully kissed me and he knocked me out and only woke up today.  " she said and the only part the echoed in my ear was that Giovanni kissed her .

I smashed my lips against her and removed my shirt and her dress.  Kissing her roughly and sucking on her skin . I missed her scent so much.  I went down on her while making eye contact with her.  I put my tongue in and she covered her mouth,  her face light pink . "  Oh God Enzo . " she said ," Mine and God's name don't belong together. " I said .

Putting my fingers in and feeling her insides are warm and her pussy is becoming tighter and wetter . " Enzo ..." she moaned my name.  I pulled out my fingers and heard her reaction.  I put a condom on feeling hard as fuck . I put myself in her and her nails clawed my back . " Jesus,  you're gonna chop my dick off at this rate.  " I said feeling how tight she is . Kissing her neck and biting her neck . I soon came and took the condom off . Putting on another one .

I put myself in her again , she kissed me and I wiped her tears . I put her on all fours and just fucked her . " You're mine . " I whispered,  " I'm all yours. " she said . My hands on her waist pulling her deeper into my dick . I kissed her scars and gave her hickeys all over .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

he's laying on the bed exhausted.  I pulled her close after she wore my shirt.  " 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ." She whispered before falling asleep. 

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up early and she's still asleep.  " Val , Marry me . " I said and she's groaning,  " No , I'll marry you next week . " she said and slept again.  I wore my tracksuit and got ready for a run and she joined me . She packed some fresh fruits and made me a Strawberry milkshake and a banana one for her . She put everything in a bag and kissed me . " I'll marry you but you have to wait.  I have all 10 letters and necklaces but wait 2 months and we can get married. " she said and we left the house .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

We finished up and came home and she went into the shower and I joined her . " Wait your turn.  " she said and I began washing her hair.  My dick is hard as a rock , Just by her being there , her not doing anything and I'm head as fuck. " Enzo my goodie is tired , you made love to me for 3 hours straight. "

She said and I nodded,  I jerked off and washed my hands in the shower . She told me to bend down and washed my hair and I was inches way from her pussy.  I took my finger and rubbed her clit . " E-Enzo no . " she whispered as she gripped my wet hair under this fucking hot shower . Hearing my name roll of her tongue so easily,  fuck she knows how to effortlessly seduce me .