𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

They sat down and began eating.  I joined them and watched Enzo constantly.  He was fidgety,  I got up and sat right next to him . Eating slowly and quietly and he did the same.  They all did the same and the atmosphere felt comfortable.  He put his hand on my thigh and it seemed as if he was hesitant.  I took his hand and put it in my inner thigh and he smiled .

We finished up and he took my hand.  Taking me to a room and there were about a hundred men in there.  They were being taught to fight and they looked tired . I took him to the kitchen and I began making the cake mix when I saw he was struggling to crack the eggs . " Look at what I'm doing,  hold it with both hands , gently push one of your fingers in and pull the shells apart ." I said to him and he did so , he finally managed to crack one egg without making a mess . " I'm so proud of you. " I said to him and he jumped on me , hugging me tightly and I could feel his smile. 

We pulled apart and continued baking.  I made two hundred cookies for them.  And he made 50 ugs of orange juice and this whole process took us six hours.  We brought the cookies and drinks to them , when the saw Enzo they all tensed up . " Relax,  if he tries anything funny,  I'll just smash his head with a baking tray . Now come eat.  " I said and they all came in a hurry.  I looked at Enzo and he looked exhausted as well . I handed him his own box of cookies with his initials on them. He smiled and ate them quietly. 

They finished up and I washed the dishes and went to take my afternoon shower.  I finished up and sat on the bed room sofa and he joined me .

" Enzo , why's your pockets so full ?" I asked him

" Enzo , why's your pockets so full ?" I asked him . " My pockets are empty. " he said with a confused tone. " Something's poking me down there.  " I said and his eyes widened.  I tried to bite away my smile when he pulled my bottom lip and kissed me . He pulled away and hugged me tightly and I just smiled. My phone began ringing a few minutes later .

𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Sele?
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : Valentina I miss you so much
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : I miss you too
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : Please take me away from here .
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Just give us some time. 
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : Us ?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : I'm living with my boyf- boss now and we'll help you.
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : Oh thanks .

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

I looked over at Enzo and he just sat there . " What ?" I asked him , " Am I just a boss to you ?" He asked  sadly .  " Well you didn't say I was anything to you so I ju-" he smashed his lips against mine and pulled me onto his lap with this hands under my butt , giving it light squeezes every once in a while . I pulled away to catch my breath. " Am I just a boss now ? " he asked with a smirk on his face . I shook my head and got up .

I left the room in a hurry and stood again the walls blushing so hard and covering my face . I felt myself being pulled back into the room and he kissed my again , picking me up and putting me on our bed . Removing his shirt in a hurry , " Wait we're about to do sex . " I said in a hurry and he stopped,  " It was gonna happen eventually. " he ripped a condom pack and put in on his goodie. Removing my pants and underwear.  " I'll be gentle , I promise. " he said and put his tip in and it hurt so much but I covered my mouth. He slowly put himself in me and his movements were slow and precise. 

I could feel him deep inside me , covering my mouth trying so hard not to scream. " Fuck Val , you feel so good . " he said in a low voice.  Thrusting in and out of me , " I love you Val . " Enzo said pulling my waist towards him . He presses me against the bed , wipes my tears and kisses me. Leaving marks all around my body . He kisses me as he thrusts faster and harder.  " Enzo I - . "

" Say you love me and maybe I'll let you come . " he said in a low deep voice. " I love you 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 . " I said and released it all out . Feeling tired .