𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓

~ 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

It feels as if my back is on fire . I slowly removed his blazer and turned to look at him . His eyes are widened. He got out of the car and I heard gunshots.  He soon returned and held me close to him . " I'm sorry for not protecting you. " I smiled , " Stop smiling about everything . " He said in an caring but stern tone . I put on an emotionless expression. 

We got home and I took a shower . One of the servants helped put ointment on my back and I didn't have clothes so I wore his shirt . I hurried down to the kitchen and found a girl there already.  " You must be Valentina , hi I'm Bianca,  Enzo's sister.  " she said and I smiled at her . " I can give you my clothes.  " she said and I nodded . " Thank you Bianca. " we went to her room and she handed me her sweatpants. I looked at her with a smile , Everyone in this house is so beautiful in their own way.  Enzo's eyes make him so unique.

We began baking in the kitchen and I took my piece and went to my room . Eating quietly

I sat in the room feeling this overwhelming feeling of sadness and I watched as tears feel on my lap and I continued eating the cake and sniffing once in a while .

" Val ? " I heard Enzo say , I looked up almost Immediately and I opened the door . He looked at me worriedly.  " Val are you alright?" I nodded Immediately.  He raised his arm and I flinched,  " I'm not ever gonna hit you.  " he said in a low tone . " I know . " I whispered . " Does it have to do with your sister?" He asked and entered the room closing the door behind him . I nodded , " Talk to me ." He said and I felt a rush of sadness again and began blabbering.

  " My parents have always loved her and never me , everytime she did something wrong I would get punished and I tried hard to please them to hear them say their proud of me just once but I never heard them say that , all they ever said to me was that I'm useless and they should have gotten rid of me . When they died I was hurt even though I knew they never loved me , I had to work for everything I wanted ,a fourteen year old working two jobs just to get the things she wants when she has parents. " I said and looked down , " Val look at me . "

Enzo said in slow voice.  I didn't budge. He placed his hand under my chin forcing me to look at him.  Trying hard to maintain eye contact but feeling myself want to cry more . " I'm proud of you. " he whispered to me and I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat as it went fast .

" Come sleep in my room tonight. " he said and every single impure thought came to mind.  " I'm not gonna sleep with you like that , I'll sleep on the couch. " I nodded and followed him . I sat on his bed as he went to shower. 

I began reading my book and he came out with wet hair and boxers , showing his V line . I looked away and put my book aside pretending to sleep . My heart was pounding so loud that I coudn't sleep.  " I'm not gonna do anything to you . " he said in a low husky voice.  " I know , it's just the first time I've slept with a guy , I mean on the bed and no I haven't had sex before. " I said in a hurry and he just looked at me and turned off the lights. 

He got up and went to the couch . " You can sleep beside me and I promise I won't touch you. " I said with a smile and he nodded . He came on the bed and sat on the bed . I went under the sheets and heard him coming under too .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

He has fallen asleep and I'm unable to sleep thoughts of the day my parents died keeps coming to my mind and What Selene did just makes me feel as if I'm incompetent and I failed as a sister . I heard him groaning and tossing and turning and him whispering a few words.  I opened my eyes and wiped his tears . " It's alright now , I'm right here . " he Immediately woke up and hugged me tightly.  I patted his back and ran my fingers through his hair. 

He soon laid back down and I put my arms around him making tiny circles on his back and whispering sweet things to him till I fell asleep. 

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up and he wasn't beside me anymore.  I got up took a shower and wore some clothes , I found in his wardrobe.  I headed downstairs and found a passed out man on the couch.  I made lemonade and placed it down on the table like I always did for Selene . I went to the kitchen , made breakfast for Bianca and I.  She came downstairs holding a teddie bear just reminding me of how Sele was when she was little .

I took her teddy and placed pancakes , strawberries and a Strawberry milkshake . She ate with a large smile on her face . " You're the first girl that Enzo's ever brought home . " she said and I slightly smiled.  We finished up and I cleaned up and cleaned the kitchen.  I went to the room and just sat there . Enzo soon came into the room and he looked worried and stressed.  He took the headache tablets when I pulled them away from him . He was about to shout when I covered his mouth.  I put him on the bed and turned off the light , closed the curtains and covered him with a blanket.  I hurried down stairs and make him a cup of coffee and he drank them slowly and soon fell asleep. 

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I headed downstairs and cooked Parmigiano reggiano, risotto alla milanese and pasqualina.  Bianca and Marco ate up . Enzo is still asleep and I've kept his food aside . Heading to bed , i found him awake sitting at the desk , doing some work . " Thank you Val . " he said and I nodded . " I don't have eyes behind my head . " he said again . '" Y-yea no problem. "

" Is it possible for me to go to college ?" I asked him and he nodded and quietly continued with his work.